Reviews for Jonathan's Sister
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 6/6
that was good
Anonymous chapter 9 . 1/30
As I said I ship Clebastian but this fanfic is not my type . I may have to write my own one day lol
Anonymous chapter 6 . 1/30
Lol I ship Clebastian too :) it's the best pairing there is in the entire book series . If only Clary wasn't such an annoying bitch it would have all worked out perfectly .
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
SilverLadyDrogon chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
I fucking hate Clabastian they are Siblings!GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL PEOPLE!
SilverLadyDrogon chapter 8 . 5/21/2016
The fuck? CLARY is having Johnathan's daughter...the fuck?...where did Clace go?why isn't Clary hating Johnathan enough, why isnt she trying to kill him or something hello!you are missing Clarys real feeling towards (in the book) hated Johnathan,she pitied him a bit but she hated he was dying she told him she didn't love him,she just didn't know him and he told her maybe in another life he could've been a good son and a good brother
TMIlover-5202 chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Wow! Please update!
Maddie chapter 11 . 11/15/2014
Love the story so far! Please keep updating! Also love your profile picture! Dan is amazing!
Caitielynn09 chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I'm really liking this story. Hope to hear more :)
Catie44 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Clabastian yes!
TJ Morgenstern chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
It's okay, update when you feel ready to. Don't write if you feel like its becoming a chore you have to do, that's how you start to hate the things you love.
I've also been going through a rough year as well, life just sucks a lot.
But if you ever feel like you need to talk to someone about problems or to help you with the story you can talk to me. :)
I'll start to follow you on wattpad and check out what stories you got.
Also SUPERNATURAL IS THE BEST EVER!
toashamedtologin chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
clabastian clabastian clabastian yes yes you write her conflictidness perfectly aaahhh and its funny too i like the funny bits with the pancakes stay perfect
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Ok no offense but this story made NO SENSE whtsoever! Im so confused bruhh!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
What the fuck?! This chapter so frickin confusing