Reviews for WTF?
rmiser1994 chapter 4 . 8/20
great so far .
agnar chapter 1 . 6/20
Also nice is that his 'death' doesn't blame Harry for once. I've come to *hate* many of the reptillia challenge fics of this type, because Harry's death is always ranting and yelling at poor Harry, for not being able to out think and out wit Dumbledore and Voldemort. As if they don't both have decades of experience over him and he isn't just a kid brought up in an abusive setting.
dead for life chapter 4 . 5/26
Great story so far! I hope to see more chapters one day. Now I think I followed all your stories so far
Smokeing chapter 4 . 5/12
This is a very good story I really enjoyed it I hope you keep writing like you said you would I will keep reading I don't know why people think they have to probably exact story that was originally written when they're writing their own story keep up the good work
James chapter 4 . 1/13
Hadrian? Such a promising fic and you just had to ruin it.
gaharbert chapter 4 . 1/12
love it love it keep it coming!
hitvinw chapter 4 . 1/12
liked it
Tahari chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Lol love your misspelling of the Dursleys.
Cateagle chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
And Harry proceeds to find new ways around the mistakes he made last time. It should be quite fascinating to see how his relations with the goblins and others go this time, particularly if these changes disconcert those who seek to control him.
Cateagle chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
*snicker* Oh, dear, I don't think Dumbledore will be expecting this at all and I reckon it's just the first set-back he's in store for. Given that Madame Bones is now after him, methinks he's going to have lots of other matters to deal with.
greenbunnyowner chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I just came across this story. It is off to a very good start. Please continue. I look forward to the next update. thank you for sharing your work with all of us.
Brian1972 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
Nice take on the challange so far.
jchangpa chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Well it seems to me that the story is on a extremely good path. Te part of the no refil of the money on the thrust voult was something new to me but I will like to see how the investment will be handle. Hopefully he do not has to support any of teh weasleys. Specially Ron, ginny and the twins who are simple bullies.
USA83 chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Really liking this. Hope you continue.
Navn Ukjent chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Quite nice start.

I'm a bit annoyed by the misspelling of "kneazle" and "Dursley".

Harry should also have mentioned all the people that suddenly forgot about helping him or got fired when he spoke to Madam Bones.