Reviews for Firsts
sof.f24 chapter 23 . 11/10/2023
Hi there! ik that this fanfic was posted a looooong time ago, but I just found it and I love it SO MUCH! I wanted to share my appreciation, because, girl, your writing is AMAZING, and the plot/ story is SO GOOD I WANNA CRY I also loved how you keept things real, and gave us different timelines so we can see how their love grew
you're literally healing my inner child with this and I just wanted to thank you! ️
btw sorry for my english or any mistakes I've made, but I'm not a native speaker3
unknown chapter 45 . 1/2/2023
Plz type a new chapter... l am a big fan and can't wait to read more!
J chapter 3 . 12/19/2022
Hi! I like your idea and style pretty much, but is this a authors universe ? Since I had not read to much (three chapters to be exact). Because according to my memory (IDK if it’s wrong or right I read PJO and HOO a LONG time ago), Leo had been boomed in the air with Festus and they were sort of boomed to the island and Leo fixed Festus and they went back to camp.
Hit WoMan chapter 45 . 10/14/2022
Fuck this is a really good story and has inspired me to write again a bit. Miss to more of this!
Jellie chapter 45 . 9/12/2022
I know you have most likely not come on this website in about 7 years, but I just wanted to let you know this is one of the best Caleo fics I've read. It's written extremely well and you really have emulated the Riordan style. A lot of fanfics are kinda sloppy but I could honestly see you being an author. The way you describe things is so wonderful.

I really wish we got to see the date, but I realise you're a very busy person. So I just wanted to say, thank you for writing this. It's brought me a lot of joy. I hope wherever you are your life is going well.

- Jellie
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2021
good
Noynoy Magnabijon Jr chapter 45 . 11/5/2021
This fanfic is good, I hope you'll still update it.
Marauders4Life2406 chapter 23 . 9/27/2021
what di you mean it's not cute when calypso is about to boil Leo's ass? I find Leo's reactions adorable
MangekyouSharingan1234 chapter 8 . 8/21/2021
She's a tsundere, lol
Phantom368 chapter 45 . 7/9/2021
Hey, can you add a chapter with Dionysus' POV? I rlly want to know how he feels about a demigod and a titan's child escaping his camp :)
zebestthebest000 chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
very good
Aespeciales chapter 40 . 4/18/2021
I adore this fic (it's easy to because you've done an amazing job with it), and I always wish SO badly it was still being uploaded.

I come here again and again to reread it and satiate me. And each time I reach these three chapters I'm always left wanting to see Annabeth and Calypso being friends (you make me feel like their friendship has so much potencial). Not to mention, how incredibly curious I am of Rachel's mystery.

Just know that someone cries every time they see the words "in progress". Anyway, I hope you're alright, and thank you for posting 45 chapters of this story.
Idk.yeah I really don't chapter 45 . 3/6/2021
Holy crap! A whole 6 years later and this series is still getting love i said it when I was 17 and I'll say it again I'll wait forever if I have too take your time on the next chapter i absolutely love this series and it's one hundred percent worth the wait.
Anonymous chapter 45 . 3/4/2021
Given the length of time since this series I assume this will not be updated. I just wanted to say it has been a fantastic read from start to finish (and dare I say a better ending to the series than BoO and TToA!). I sincerely hope you come back to finish this one day but even if you don't I'll treasure this regardless.
Guest chapter 36 . 2/14/2021
Hey sweetheart, your writing is positively lovely and I appreciate the amount of thought and effort that went into this, I actually don't review much or use social media because it makes me very uncomfortable, but I like the pjo series very much and I had a headcanon that I really wanted to share, and I would like it very much if you incorporated it into your writing or maybe post it here or on tumblr in A/N maybe, so we all know that canonically baby estelle has sea green eyes and silver- black hair right so basically my headcanon is that sally had surgery before marrying gabe so that she couldn't have any more children and when percy fell into tartarus sally was extremely depressed, so hera the godess of childbirth blessed sally with a child with the features of the people sally loved most( percy, Paul, even poseidon a little bit) as a way to alleviate the guilt she felt and also beacause she respected sally' s fortitude and also felt like she really like lived up to high motherhood standards( in here's eyes) .
So yeah, that's about it, it feels kind of lame after writing it down but it sounded better in my head and also gave some character to hera apart from being a selfish vindictive godess,and also explained estelle's appearance, and also brings into focus some of the horror sally went through while being married to gabe.
2,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »