Reviews for Firsts
Guest chapter 42 . 9/3/2016
I have been enjoying your story a lot - I think its the closest anyone has ever come to understanding the character of the HoO. But I would like to point out that you have not included the character of Nico do Angelo anywhere in your story.
Kitty swag chapter 45 . 8/23/2016
Dude. I've been waiting a month and I reaaaally want to get to the next chapter. I think your writing style is intriguing and brilliant, by the way. Very interesting. Perhaps you could work on more Percy Jackson pieces in the future? Thanks
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
I love your story, you really get into Calypso's head and you add great background tidbits. I always loved how riordin added Malta to the series because actually at the time I was reading the book I was living abroad in Malta for a year so you can imagine my excitement when I got to that part! Great job!
Kenny chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
I'm re-reading this for the second time! I just can't get enough but you should update! Cliffhangers are not fun! Continue the awesome work!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/10/2016
Love your fanfic it completely awesome! :)
But can u please post!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/8/2016
Loved the story. Sorry I did not review every chapter, but this was a great read. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
very nice
child of athena chapter 45 . 7/14/2016
Update already. This is an amazing fanfic and idk what to do now that there is no other chapters. Please update. For the love of percabeth? For caleo? For all of your readers?
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
i wuv dis fanfic, ive read it 27 times!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/28/2016
Great chapter
Not dumb blonde chapter 45 . 6/26/2016
This is an amazing fan fic you're really gifted at writing... But one piece of constructive criticism (this has been driving me INSANE) is practice is spelt with a C not a S, I am not sure if it's a typing error or what but you are THE TRUE SAVIOR. I have been hungerimg for Caleo feels and you fed me a feast. Also good luck with College and stuff

Lve,
A very happy NOT DUMB blonde
silentguardian71 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Pls update. This fic is way too good to be left incompleted. Its been a year and I can't help but get a little worried because of the possibility of you having abandoned this epic fanfic.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/30/2016
Man still can't wait for that next chapter
ADHD Kid chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
When it comes to Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD and ADHD), caffeine actually compensates for lack of stimulants, effectively calming the kid down. I should know. I've used it before.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/8/2016
I just finished chat. 28 it was wonderful I love having the other characters reading about them again and seeing there personalitys reminded me of when I would laugh like a crazy person in my room because of the books
2,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »