Reviews for Firsts
ADHD Kid chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
When it comes to Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD and ADHD), caffeine actually compensates for lack of stimulants, effectively calming the kid down. I should know. I've used it before.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/8/2016
I just finished chat. 28 it was wonderful I love having the other characters reading about them again and seeing there personalitys reminded me of when I would laugh like a crazy person in my room because of the books
Kellee chapter 23 . 4/8/2016
Third comment tonight... Maybe I am a bit obsessed with the story... I love it though and so true to Leo!
Kellee chapter 22 . 4/8/2016
OMG! CAPS LOCK IN EXCITEMENT! THESE LAST FEW CHAPTERS, AMAZING! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Kellee chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
Your fanfic is awesome! I may be late in telling you but I love it I honestly am obsessed with Leo and Greek God and everything my friends think I am insane! :) anyways I love how you followed the book from calypso's perspective! You should keep writing because i couldn't stop reading! I started at nine and red through it all I was up until one but couldn't stop. You stayed true to Leo and I loved it! Keep writing you have a future!
stickysillyputty chapter 43 . 4/1/2016
I can't believe it's been over a year since this story was updated. I remember eagerly awiting the next chapter like itvwas yesterday. I am, however, extremely grateful for what has been written. This is a truly beautiful piece of writing, and I truly appreciate it.
Legion chapter 45 . 3/26/2016
This is an awesome fic . Probably the the longest story I've read that's fluff. And that I actually ENJOY. Now to the questions! Was the only reason you de-immortalized Calypso was so that she did'nt outlive Leo? Seriously, you could have just made Leo have imortality comparable to the hunters of Artemis. Minus the forever virgin part. Also what happened to the Physician's Cure? It got used in cannon and if you go by 'he used it come back after defeating Dirt Face' then he would have found Calypso without using his wish. Hades, why not just make that his wish. I can be w/ Calypso forever. Which means immortality.
Conspicuosa chapter 32 . 3/19/2016
I just started reading these posts and I'm so glad I did... you really love writing I can tell that you really care about your fans and it's nice to read something written by someone with so much positive energy ... I love Leo and Calypso and I always wondered what would happen to them after I read the books so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for providing this so we can read it and enjoy
elephantlover123 chapter 45 . 3/16/2016
OMG. FIRST OFF, THIS IS AMAZING. SERIOUSLY. AMAZING. I'VE PROBABLY SPENT THE LAST 2 HOURS READING THIS AWESOME FANFICTION, WHEN I HAVE HW AND A PROJECT AND A LOT OF STUFF DUE TOMORROW. BUT I WAS LIKE, ADDICTED TO THIS! AND THAN I SAW IT WAS 45 CHAPTERS LONG, AND I'M ALL "GREAT! IT'LL BE COMPLETED THEN!" BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY, TO NOT UPDATE THIS STORY FOR A YEAR? SMH.
THAT SAID, PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE UUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEE THIS IS AWESOME. AMAZING. WORTH STAYING UP UNTIL ONE IN THE MORNING DOING HW. SO UPDATE! sorry for the all caps, you must think i'm a wacko. but, seriously, this is awesome. totally awesomely awesome. so please update. please and thank you. PEACE OUT!
Kfromcabin6 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
OMG IT'S BEEN A WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR SINCE YOU UPDATED! THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART! I LOVE THIS FIC AND I REALLY HOPE IT ISN'T ABANDONED! EVEN IF YOU WRAP IT ALL UP IN ONE FINAL CHAPTER, FICS LIKE THIS ARE TOO GOOD TO DIE INCOMPLETE! PLEASE UPDATE FOR THE SAKE OF ALL OF OUR SANITY! :'(
Guest chapter 45 . 3/3/2016
im jus 2 eager 4 d next chapter girl u write AWESOME! 3
Clareflores chapter 28 . 2/21/2016
Awesome as always!
Clareflores chapter 25 . 2/20/2016
It is awesome!
ThatGuy9856 chapter 43 . 2/6/2016
Hey college is important, but holy shit you're an amazing writer. Update ASAP please...
PatientlyWaiting chapter 45 . 1/27/2016
Let me just go into a cave and cry until you post the rest of the story! It's so good that a whole in my heart has appeared since you haven't updated :'(
2,526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »