Reviews for Firsts
engineerwenlock chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Wow this is good. Everyone is in character. Right now, even though you are telling stuff that was told in the book from a different POV, it seems fresh and interesting, which is not as easy to do as it would seem. Your writing is well thought out. I particularly like the finese with which you are treating Calypso. You've captured her age and attire rather well. Excellent work!
Foxytail9 chapter 45 . 1/25/2016
Oh my glob. I have never read a fanfic as beautiful as this.
likethebossiam chapter 45 . 1/22/2016
OMG she.s. .one, I loved this entire story. Please upload more of this, I am absorbed in the storyline, and u left on a cliffhanger.
kuppielovE chapter 45 . 12/31/2015
I should have left a review much earlier, but honest to God I just could not STOP READING. I haven't read any pjo fic in a while, but I was completely absorbed by this one. It is so soooo amazing, omg. The Caleo feels gave me LIFE, and the whole fic has just been so expertly written. Everyone's characters are authentic and I love the interactions between the seven and the other campers. I crave your Caleo, they are so abdorable it hurts. I crave your Caleo, they are so adorable it hurts... I cannot wait for an update- by which I mean, of course I can wait, because it's just so great I couldn't care less about a long wait!
xxkelsey39 chapter 45 . 12/27/2015
Hi, I love this story and I understand that you are in college so it is hard to write , but could u please update?

The date seen should be funny.
xxkelsey39 chapter 36 . 12/26/2015
In Egyptian mythology there is a thing called a cheese demon...

Read The Red Pyramid it's a good book
Love it
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Very nice
TheAwesomePercyJacksonFangirl chapter 45 . 12/19/2015
I love it, love it, I love it! Please write more! I'll give you cookies… (::) (::)
Knifez chapter 45 . 12/16/2015
Wow.

So this is one of the best stories I've ever read. It kind of gives me heartache because I know its gonna be damn near imposisble for Riordan to ever top something like this masterpiece.

I binged read this so hard. Aghh the feels.

I can't give appropriate praise except that you gave me heartache. That is enough.

Whats more saddening is that its been about 9 months since this has been updated. I'm sure you have completely valid reasons for not updating this, but the fact that I might not see Caleo's date is just one hell of a bummer bomb.

Gods damn. I'm speechless D: so. freaking. good.

I love this story and I love you for writing this story. Thank you for bringing this creation to the world. It is beautiful.

I'll be right back here with another review should you ever update, and I hope you do :).

Sincerely, honestly, truly amazing stuff here.

~Knifez