Reviews for Firsts
guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Oh my gods! love this fanfic be st I've read.
Sadi chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I leave for an LDS mission in December and was hoping so so much that you would update before then! I just want to hear about their date, and know that they're happy. I've followed and reread this story more times than I can count. If anything, please just post a preview. Thanks, I love you
Guest chapter 45 . 10/3/2015
Okay. I read this at a recommendation from friends, and damn, this is amazing, I swear, Caleo isn't my OTP or shit but still, and Damocles is so frickin' cute and I want a Gladiatoy and you know that's actually a pretty cool name, and you better add Nico soon, and update too I mean, come on, March?!
ThatGuy9856 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I re-read the chapters again. Your work is just as good, as the Rick himself. You have left us on one of the most gigantic cliffhangers of all time. I have yet to find another fanfic as good as yours. I thought I did, but then I realized it was just a shorter Christmas caleo fanfiction, that you also wrote. Good luck in college/life. Keep writing, I'm pretty sure the world needs a genius like you.
firephoenix23 chapter 45 . 9/14/2015
You know, I read your chapters for a good 24 hours, straight...and now that I've finished it, I really don't know what to do with my life now... I've tried searching for caleo fanfictions even REMOTELY as long as yours, and I simply cannot! I soooooooooooooooooo desperately want this TO HAPPEN! ARRRGHH! I seriously can't help but think that you are actually Rick Freaking Riordan himself, cuz this story was about the length of aboooooouuuut,,,,,ummmmm half a book... Yeah? But seriously, though, you should go to him. Show him this story, and if he even tries to decline from publishing it, I will personally go and set him right up on his ass...but if you don't keep writing like this, the world is gonna run outta geniuses
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I really love the way this story is written. I love calypso and Leo so much as a couple. This is the best fanfic for them that has ever existed for them. I really love your other stories as well. They really bring stories to life. I read this entire thing in a day and I actually stayed up all night reading it and I love it. I really hope that you will update soon. I am eager to see what you have planned for the characters and I dislike having to wait for things. I had to wait for every heroes of olympus books so I'm kind of an expert on waiting. I also think that you should try writing a draco and Hermione fic becuse two of my favorite ships are caleo and dramione. You're a great writer!
Naclidor chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Hello it's me Red Ash/ Naclidor I just sent u a review earlier so instead if u want to talk on here instead of wattpad that's cool
Anyways please reply
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Red AshNaclidor chapter 45 . 9/9/2015
Hello I have just finished reading this after I started reading it today and I have to say this I the best Percy Jackson fanfiction story I have ever read on the internet and trust me I have read a lot. I absolutely love how you have written the story and that it is perfect.
I myself am on Wattpad and my user name is RedAsh883 so please message me back if you would like to talk more about Percy Jackson and we could even share ideas with each other.
I am writing a Percy Jackson book as well at the moment and it is called The Heroes of Olympus: The Everlasting Night or I was thinking The Heroes of Olympus: Infinite Night. Basically it is a new adventure with the next great prophecy and I was thinking that Nyx would be the main antagonist and would want to get revenge for Gaia's defeat.
I am going to start posting my chapters online twice a week from the 1/1/16 for now I'm just going to write enough chapters to give myself some breathing room.
So I really hope that you will reply on there because I do not have an account on here.
I am a major caleo fan and the book starts off with Leo rescuing Calypso from Ogygia and then when the finally open up Leo and Calypso's Garage: Auto Repairs and Mechanical Monsters they are needed for the new quest to save the world again.
Maybe once you have solved the problem with Dionysus and Calypso maybe they could open up their shop. Anyways I can't wait until you have posted more chapters and I really hope to talk to you soon. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
P.S good luck with your uni degree
Guest chapter 45 . 9/7/2015
I think you need to update real soon. Cuz I read this whole thing in a day and I thought it was gonna be over but it's not and I have to know the end cuz e'erybody gives caleo crap and you're the only one who writes caleo. I don't write fanfiction but I might start if y'all's don't update soon.
livluvPJOHOO chapter 29 . 8/28/2015
THIS IS DA MOST AMAZING CALEOFANFIC I HAVE PROBABLY EVER READ! i love and ship caleo so much they are actually my favorite ship other then percabeth and tratie (and octachel i know im weird)!LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH!
Rhinorion chapter 20 . 8/25/2015
Yay!
Rhinorion chapter 19 . 8/25/2015
Calypso... Oh how I love you!
Rhinorion chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Interesting. I've always loved Cleo.
monjk chapter 24 . 8/22/2015
Okay, good story so far, but all compasses can work under water. They're magnetic, not electric.
SpiritMonkey chapter 45 . 8/22/2015
To echo the words of all the other reviewers, we can't wait for the next chapter! This is a really great story, especially how you capture Riordan's writing style. Keep up the good work :)
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »