Reviews for Firsts
zcnmasters chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
This story is one of the best caleo stories i have ever read! It's really well written
Sly Raccoon chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Gah! This is sooooo good! I love your characterisation of Calypso, this sounds weird but, it's so... Realistic? I dunno how to put it but it seems like something Calypso would say/do/think _ Hope that made sense... Have some cookies (::) (::) (::) (::) for your awesome story!
PJoHoOFan chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
I love dam snack bars, as long as there are no dam skeletons there! :) UPDATE this compelete and utter, EPICNESS! :D
moomoomoopie chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
I LOVE THIS
I LOVE YOU
I JUST...
AHHHHH!
THANKYOU SO MUCH!
The Invisible Pretender chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
But the light is so far away! D: I don't know if I'll make it...

Must... Resist... Hurting animals...
Fearless Noodle chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Great chapter - if Rick is going to write a Calypso pov, he should take notes from you, seriously - but I think I liked the previous ones better - more Caleo interaction, ya know?
ANYWHOO, Keep updating :) you give me something to look forward to (aside from Catchinf fire! Whoo!).

p.s. Since you are an amazing writer, I have decided to award you with a (virtual) blue chocolate-chip cookie. ENJOY IT.
MEleeSmasher chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
This is okay, still feels like a retread, but still enjoyable nonetheless.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
MAY YOUR DOORNOBS REAK OF AWESOMNESS! caleo is awesome and the goddess of doornobs and shiny things (me) approves! *goes off to read more* the goddess of doornobs and shiny things timtamfish
bkaddictjk chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
I love this. I don't really need to say anything else.
XxCrossxXMyXxHeartxX chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
You've got to update! Please!
we.are.wild chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I LOVE this story! You are AWESOME! I wish Riordan would hurry up and get Leo back to Calypso.
Fearless Noodle chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Really really liked this chapter :D
Calypso is still in denial. Oh, my dear Calypso, you do not know what the fates have in store for you *shakes head*. It's so much fun reading fic that you sorta know the ending to (or in this case, the middle-ending - kiss, "i'll come back for you, Calypso", blah blah blah).
Also, something if forgot to say (write?) last time: I LOVE that you don't describe/get into detail with the whole "fight with Gaea" thing. Not only we have no idea what will happen, it also puts an... expiration date, if you will, on the fic - once BoO comes out, it will turn out wrong and no longer relevant. In my opinion, fanfics ought to LAST FOREVER.
...I should probably stop rambling now. Keep updating!
Oh, and by the way, thanks for replying to my review :) It makes me feel all happy and giggly.
Carrot-Bunny chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Cheers then, though I'm still under-age and not ready for Firewhisky (I think that's how it's spelled in the books). Fascinating how the entire Greco-Roman universe is manipulated by a close-to-50 American, eh? Gives the rest of us mere mortals hope... and fluff too! Gods, if the Big Guy really kills off any of the Seven, I might just hate him enough to send him a copy of Twilight. Ah well, here's to the next chapter!
ravenwolf24 chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
i think you'r doing grate keep up the good work. now i must make sure i am un-grounded by then. IT A QUEST!
tenneyshoes chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
Once again, flawlessly written! Sorry I skipped last chapter's review, I've been kinda busy lately and didn't have time to read it :/ But it was wonderful! I'm still kinda dry on new prompts, but they will come eventually!
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 148 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 168 .. Last Next »