Reviews for Firsts
The Invisible Pretender chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Just cause I feel like I have to say this: it was nine o'clock somewhere. Sure, where you are it might not have been, but somewhere else on this globe it was.

I did enjoy it. Reading the authors note at the end made me want to yell at Leo to sing it also. It fits more for Calypso singing it.

You are making me want to punch a cat for how Leo and Calypso are behaving! AGAIN!

GET TO THE PARTS WHERE THEY GET TOGETHER ALREADY! *whimpering voice* just stop the tortureā€¦ please.
dragonstorm24 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Please update faster you are the only good Caleo story I follow that updates somewhat quickly. BTW THIS STORY IS AWESOME
Athena'sOwl36 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Calypso, Calypso... You're in denial...
I love love love how you do Calypso's PoV! Stupendous story, fantabulous chapter and pretty please update soooon!? With a cherry on top?
midnight cold dragon chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Gaia.
Again.
And mental fights. The first sign of insanity. XD
can't wait till monday!
music lover bwg chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Good job!
So I can keep them both!?
Hot Damn now I'm happeh.
randomosity4arty chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Nope not influencing me at all ;).

Nice chapter. I half expected Leo to say when calypso asked if reyna was girlfriend, that "NO! She hates me, I blew up her camp"
Mila-is-a-bookworm-101 chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
It's my pleasure and I love your first A/N. I agree: WHO THE HELL INVITED YOU HERE, GAIA?!
laslus chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
That fanfic is really sweet! I reaaaally want more chapters of it! And it's really IC, with is perfect
keep posting pretty pleaase
maybe a calypso/Leo kiss soon?
music lover bwg chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
This is so good it's like canon. Just one problem...Leo is mine...Nico is also mine... besides that good job.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
OMG! I LOVE CALEO! You are an awesome writer, by the way! I agree with you and Hannahthemelon. I will break down and cry for all of eternity if Leo doesn't save Calypso! I swear, if it doesn't work out well for them, I will personally go to Riordan's house and... I don't know what!
Carrot-Bunny chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
Wow, Pirates of the Caribbean and now AtLA? You're definitely a versatile author, which makes a welcome change from the others to whom I have to explain what 'Agni' meant in my review. Not that I think everyone should be involved in multiple fandoms or anything, but it does make a welcome change when someone else understands my lingo.

Anyway, today's chapter was yet another lovely piece, and I can also see your answers to reviews are getting quite as long as the chapters themselves. Not to worry, I used to do it too, though now I just answer reviewers through PM. Feels nice to see a reply in the author's note though; I like seeing my name in print, even though I should've gotten over it a long time ago. Oh well *shrugs*

Can't wait for your next chapter! Here's to more Caleo fluff! *raises glass of Butterbeer*
Guest chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
This is so cute! Great chapter, and I like the opening for the next:) My gosh, this is the best couple! I love it, keep up the good work! I look forward to the next update!:))
Dommy is awesome chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
I love this story so much! You will continue it wright? Also how offen do you usually update? I love your story!

Dommy is awesom!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
You're from australia?well,that makes it easier for me to know when u post...and i actually think calypso's opinion to leo was spot on,it's really uncanny!You're doing a great job!
ravenwolf24 chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
AHHHHH i am loving this story. keep writing :)
2,525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »