Reviews for Firsts
Hannahthemelon chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Oh my gods, the writing style is exactly like Rick Riordan's. I even get the same jumpy-excited-slightly spastic-kind of fangirl feeling when I read it! Honestly, this is one of the best HoO I've read. Partly because I ship Caleo with a burning passion... But really, bravo :D
Agazeamongstthestars chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Ah! I love this story! Do you mind if i add this as a fav? I hope Leo gets his wish :) I ship Caleo so much! They're perfect for each other! Hope you continue soon!
RODOBROO chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
YAY
Aztec Moustache chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I breath, sing, draw, write and LIVE Caleoooooooo!
Angel's Apple chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I've been rolling on my bed growling about Caleo and how I hate Rick so much for having to wait a year to find out how Leo would fulfill his oath but here I found a remedy!
I hope Rick would come to you and beg you to publish this story as his own because it got P that not stands for Percy but PERFECT.
OMGGG KEEP WRITING I LOVE THIIIIS!
Nerdy Athletic chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
1st: great chapter. Short sweet and to the point. Like the way you portrayed hephaestus. Leis character is perfect. 2nd: "nerdy lethargic" actually got me to laugh out loud in the tone you said it. And honestly cryptic is what I expected, happy with the response. 3rd: can't wait for next update!
that'sthe411 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I haven't even read HoH and I love Caleo. Not as much as Lazel, maybe, but they're still cute. Write more please!
geekmaster13 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Have zues literly trying to eat his lightning bolt
winonabcd chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I am in love with this story! The best Caleo fic I've read. Loved it so much, it has become my FANFICTION OF THE MONTH on my author’s page. Can't wait to read more! xoxo
Julia chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
More please! Like imidietley
callmemisstayla chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Another few great chapters! The closer we get to the Leo/Calypso reunion the more excited I get! I just love Leo being his Leo self, this story should help me survive until the next book is out! Keep up the good work, and I hope to see another update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I just started reading this! You are doing an amazing job! I really enjoy your style of wrting. This couple is just the best:))) I look forward to the next chapter!
sleepy-jackalope chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
*Squeals really loudly*
... *Takes a deep breath*
Oh man... This. Is. Perfect.
I love it sooooo much. I don't even know what to say, just that your amazing and keep writing!
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
with pleasure! im so excited about this!
dwds chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Oh, hooray! An update! I still love this story, and I liked the way you portrayed Hephaestus.
2,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »