Reviews for Firsts
SophieRosey2001 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
OMG KEEP FREAKING WRITING OMG OMG FANGIRLING SO HARD MY MOM ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A SEIZURE! LOVE THIS STORY
dwds chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Oh, I just love this story! can't wait for updates!
tenneyshoes chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Well, you are succeeding! You've got the style down pat. And I thouroughly (spelling?) enjoy your snarky Leo, he is spot on! Right now I just want to see Leo's First return to Calypso! I've kinda got tunnel vision about it at the moment, but I will definately let you know if I think of something!
27lablover chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
OH MY GODS THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON PRETTY PLEASE, WITH NECTAR AND AMBROSIA AND BLUE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES ON TOP! :D
Nerdy Athletic chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This is so good. Really like your writing style. Could we get a calypso POV? I don't think the book stated the looking device on Ogygia ever being dismantled so maybe she can see Leo through that
HAHAHAHA chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
SO FAR SO GOOD. NEED MORE OF THIS :) CONGRATS ON YOUR WORK SO FAR :)
moomoomoopie chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I am LOVING THIS FIC SO MUCH (even after only three chapters!) oh my gods thank you for writing it !
Caleo lover chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I love this series
Knightlark chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I LOVE THIS! Ever since I read HoH, I love Calypso and Leo even more than Percy and Annabeth. I've read as many fanfictions about them, and while they're all a little similar, they're all really different. KEEP UO THE GOOD WORK!
RazberryMagic chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I loved this! Please keep writing :)
Tara Luna Apple chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Loving it so far! Please continue! Its nice to see some really good written work!
zcnmasters chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OMG... i cant put into words the feels im getting... XD
fowlsprincess6138 chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
This is really good! Please update soon...
tenneyshoes chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
This is spectacular! All of the characters are in character, which is difficult, so props to you! And it is a probably story line, which is wonderful. Please update soon!
souffles chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Ahhh! You're the sweetest for posting a stealth chapter! I really like how your story's shaping up to be. Keep up the great work! x
2,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 Next »