Reviews for Firsts
Guest chapter 25 . 1/20/2018
Oh... the cuteness i love thos
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2018
Ooohh nice
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20/2018
Ogygia knows!
Gondwana land chapter 14 . 1/20/2018
She was destined to love Leo Valdez, just like he had been destined to break her heart.

Thos is utterly beautifull i love it!
darren rendulic chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
you named the ship wrong
its the Argo 2
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2017
I've read this so many times, and I still cannot get over the fact that she purred! It makes me too happy for words!
Magic713 chapter 31 . 11/15/2017
Really like the conversation between Percy and Calypso. And the whole thought that Calypso was cursing Percy with Annabeth being the component of the curse makes sense, and seems a little more easier to believe and less cliche of Calypso being simply jealous of Annabeth, like in other fanfics I've read. Nice work.
ZenZenSilver chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
If I recall correctly doesn't Festus' head weigh like close to a tonne? Im pretty sure its mentioned in the book after he gets sashimi'd by lasers. Is Nyssa like extremely ripped or something? Like a puffy muscular marshmallow with limbs.
ZenZenSilver chapter 28 . 10/23/2017
This banter is fucking S. Great work. Very natural, not forced and thank god not even slightly cringy. It lies just somewhere between endearing and witty which is fantastic and something that like 2 people on this website can do.
ZenZenSilver chapter 25 . 10/23/2017
Why is this so gosh darn cute. This is once again very well written. 10/10
ZenZenSilver chapter 24 . 10/23/2017
This is so adorable it hurts. Still maintaining that 10/10.
ZenZenSilver chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
Ive been reading quite a bit of Leyna recently and I was startling disappointed to find that (generally) the quality of those stories were quite bit higher than the Caleo ones. I dont mind Leyna at all, but Caleo is muh fave. But then I read this again and all is good :) 10 very nices/10
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2017
AhHHHhhH 45 chapters. This is very well written. But I have assignments due tomorrow gosh darn it. 9very nices/10
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2017
OMG. Was just listening to hailee steinfeld 'let me go' while reading this. Totally Percy's song to calypso. And Leo's that somebody.
Soda chapter 45 . 9/27/2017
OMG. Can't wait for their first date. When u r going to post the next chapter?
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »