Reviews for Firsts
Elle chapter 17 . 9/3/2017
YOU ARE A CRUEL EVIL SELFISH PERSON WHOSE GOAL IS TO MAKE ME CRY OVER YOUR STORIES.

sorry I just love Caleo and your story is so heartbreaking
terryeilece chapter 45 . 8/30/2017
Hi, so I just started reading your story a few weeks ago and it was actually my first time being introduced to Fanfiction and .
I'm really happy that your book was my first, I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope that you will add more to this story.
You did an awesome job and every chapter was fantastic and it felt like a continuation of the original books.
I love that you wrote this fanfic because I thought the Leo and Calypso story needed to be told.

Please write more. XOXO
jaylynbhula57 chapter 45 . 8/21/2017
plssssssss update pls
guestagain chapter 45 . 8/8/2017
so this story is abandoned? why do fanfiction authors do this? it pisses me off because they get this real following of people and then just leave them hanging. Imagine if RR did that. Anyway, i love this story, if the author decides to come back and even do 1 last chapter, id really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/3/2017
I just noticed that every chapter starts with 'the first time...'
jordanlink7856 chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
It's amazing how it seems like if anything, Rick Riordan himself wrote this. The way it just fits into the original plot and the exact same feeling I get whenever I'd read one of the Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus books is just mind boggling to me. I love how you captured Calypso's spite but despite that, her character cultivated from looking after several heroes shone through.
Riordan Fan chapter 8 . 7/5/2017
You should seriously send this to Rick Riordan, as a chapter written from Calypso's views give a new perspective we have yet to encounter. Could you kindly send me a text copy of the story or word doc to . Please and thank you
Coolspygirl chapter 36 . 7/3/2017
nope scratch that this is My favorite chapter. End me from my laughing misery please.
Coolspygirl chapter 28 . 7/3/2017
XD I love this chapter, that ending wow.
Coolspygirl chapter 22 . 7/3/2017
That ending XD man I love your stories.
Coolspygirl chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
This is sooo cute. You've gotten Calypso's personally perfectly. Stories like this are what makes me a helpless romantic.
Coolspygirl chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
XD that last sentence. My gosh zues. You make the worst god ever sound like someone you want as a friend. I like this already.
HellenofTroy chapter 31 . 6/17/2017
Hi,
I really like your story. I just have a few critics, and I know this is probably rude, but here they are:
1. I kind of found it hard to find Percy in the conversation between Calypso and him. Don't get me wrong, you are doing a really great job of keeping Riordan's style in the piece, but I can't help feeling that the Percy Jackson in his books would have reacted differently when he saw Calypso.
2. Maybe you already do this, but you might want to reread your chapters or have someone else edit. There are a few grammatical and punctuation errors, especially regarding commas, but for the most part, you are doing really great there, too. There's a website called Grammarly, there's a free version that will take care of most spelling errors. I just don't want to be distracted from your excellent writing by tiny errors!
That's all. I really like it!
Love,
Elle
fantasia20650 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Please make more chapters. This is my favorite caleo fanfics ever and i need to know more so could you pretty please write more . I've read this over a million times and i keep dying a little every time I don't see a new chapter so make more or else
SpawnofAnarion chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
Generally love how you've written this part of the story-Calypso's viewpoint here feels accurate to her character.
2,533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »