Reviews for Sincerely, An Annoyed Shiz Student
Fae'sFlower chapter 1 . 8/5
Lol! This is hilarious! The poor annoyed Shiz student. All they want to do is study and get some peace and quiet, is unfortunately caught up in the middle of a musical. The "P.P.S" had me laughing so hard!
Awesome job!
ElphabaMeridaMatilda chapter 1 . 7/22
This is sooo hilarious
K chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Lmao!'n this is so funny!
Katherine the Fabulous chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Ha! That was hilarious! I think that this Shiz student sounds a lot like Flynn Rider- AKA the only Disney character to ever question why everyone is singing. Fabulous job!
FaerieTales4ever chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is hilarious! How awesome! Hahaha! I love how I knew what all the songs were even without the names!
DemonCrowley chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This. I swear to Oz.
Rebeccaseal chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
LOL this is so funny! I, too, have often wondered what a normal person would think if there were random well-rehearsed songs and dances randomly all over the place 24/7. I mean... creepy!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
oh lol. this is so funny!
Nellie Lovett chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh my oz is this hilarious! One of the best Wicked fanfictions I have ever read.
Your own random stalker chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Hilarious I loved the last bit the best!
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
That, was genius.
Steph3 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was hilarious and fantastic. Great job! I have tears in my eyes from laughing.
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I cannot stop laughing! I LOVE when there is a character who doesn't realize he/she is in a musical!
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I'm just gonna find a corner and die of laughter right now...
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Since everyone voted for this in the Greg Awards, I looked this up and... and I can't understand how I never read this before, because this must be the most brilliant thing I've ever read. I'm crying with laughter right now. You so, so deserve that nomination, and I'm totally going to vote for this!

Favourite parts:

'...in criminally tight pants.'
:'D

And of course both parts about the forest and the orchestra part... xD excuse me while I go into a corner and die with laughter.

Maddy