Reviews for Emrys: Seeds of Destruction
Linorien chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
Yes this was very good! I wish it was longer. And I don't know how the story of Hellboy when, but I really love how well Merlin's sarcasm transferred over.
Beawolf's Pen chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
I loved this . But I seem to be loving all your stories. Anyway off to the sequel.
amechan87 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
When i read the summary... i crack up at the thoughts of Arthur as the pyrokinetics... i was expecting Morgana to be it... but Arthur? Haha... this is going to be interesting!
AllThingsMagical321 chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Can't wait for more chapters! I love this! Sincerely AllThingsMagical321 xx
Lady Ningrum chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
there is methur but not romance? :)
i'm fine with that :D
love the memories thing and now that you mention hell boy i started to remember why this story is somehow familiar :D love hell boy
the way you write the action in this fic makes me think that this story sholud be a movie :D it';; be awesome! great! incredible! i can so see it happening!
anyway can't wait for the next chapter :)
ImaLady chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was Amazing!
Lady Ningrum chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
interesting.. wonder when arthur's going to show up and what's with merlin not letting go anyway? this is all one big supernatural with a doze of mystery ! i love it!
Lady Ningrum chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
this fic is awesome! why I've only read it now is a mystery...
awesome fic! really excited to know more about this! keep it going!
TheMightyE chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I love it! Cant wait for more!
Sire-wehn chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This story has caught my attention and is certainly different to all the other Merlin stories I have read. Looking forward to the next chapter.