Reviews for Nightmare Nursery
hello.yuri chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
That's what they thought? Oh my god PLEASE write more and please update your other fics PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
hello.yuri chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Dude this is really good! A great midsummer spook :D
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Liking this!
guy-in-straight-jacket chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
creepy...i aam never looking at a teddy bear the smae way again...and that ending...it seems like their should be a sequal...please make one. if your not too busy
Ninjauthor chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUIL TO THIS!
GatomonandKariFan chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
It's me again *smiles sheepishly* PLEASE LET THERE BE A SEQUEL! :-D Pweese, pwetty pweese!
You don't need to see me name and me mates name we've reviewed to much...
GatomonandKariFan chapter 2 . 5/22/2004
THE CURSED TEDDY BEAR MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry had to say this, I think I've reviewed but it's me reviewing again!
I luv your stories! Your so talented! This is one of my favourites!
*GKFan and LH*
refill chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
Okay...that was scary...then again i get scared easily...or maybe it's because I'm reading this in teh dark...o well...i'm gonna go throw all my stuffed animals off a cliff...man this is gonna give me nightmares
Plastic Fantastic Lover chapter 3 . 5/21/2003
I KNEW IT WAS THE BEAR, I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! EVIL PLAYTHING OF THE DEVIL! OH...THAT'S WHAT THEY THOUGHT? YOU'RE TELLING ME IT'S COMING BACK? OH GOD! NO!
angelwarriarKia chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
That was cool! Are ya gonna do a sequel?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2002
hey matts cool
mandycroyance chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
great. The silght hints of Sorato we could so without, but it's not important. The story plot does sound like something out of a comic book, but far better written. You've got talent, I'll be sure to look out for some more of you work but for now the next chapter will do. :)

mandy~_~
Sakura Rain chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
I'm afraid...I'm very afraid...

*giggles* Continue Lassie the discription of Britain's fair highlands is perfect!

Well done

L8ter
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
Maybe . . . what if the last person is actually the first? What if this is all an illusion in one of the character's head to drive THEM to scucide? It would certainly be quite the twist.
FireFriendship chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
Update! u killed Yama-chan! *sniff* But Sora died too...there's an upside to every situation. Sorry if u like her, i just had to say that. Great story!