Reviews for Scars and Other Souvenirs
Aranna Undomiel chapter 4 . 3/8
Once again a perfect combination of funny, sad and touching. I absolutely adore how you write the relationship of the boys and Bobby! So much love and respect between them :D
Ariana-tan chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
You have managed to do what even The Fault in Our Stars failed to do - you have made me cry sad tears over how much characters loved each other. Bravo.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
It's bittersweet... but Totally Sweet! and Heart-warming, and Loving... And Adorable!

and I'm melted...
felt the thightness around my chest...!

God! I Love this fic!

I Love the feeling...!

I Really Really LOVE it!
Freya922 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Usually I like my John more nuanced, but I enjoyed this vision of grown-up-too-soon Dean and compete-ass John. Love the big brother protectiveness and Bobby's love for the boys!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This is the best Supernatural fanfic I've ever read, and it was absolutely adorable! Sam was so cute, and Dean and Bobby were so heartwarming taking care of him. You are an amazing writer!
laurieglory chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Really great story, love your writing style :)
Edariel chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I really enjoyed your story.
I like your Bobby and boys, because their behaviour is so... right. I don't mean 'right' as 'moral' or something, but 'right' as 'human' (Sorry, I'm not sure that I can convey what I want to say). Bobby, who ready to kill John and who more attentive to Dean than own father; Sammy, who can be a brat sometimes, not wanting to give his brother a free minute; and especially Dean, who loves his little brother, but can get tired sometimes, can get mad at own father. It's kinda new for me (Dean who angry at John), but I like it. Because he isn't a soldier and he doesn't make a god of John, so he can sensibly assess father's behavior and mistakes.
I just hope John can do that too.

Thanks for your story :)
And sorry for my English once more.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
LacytheRomanWerewolf: This was so adorable! I love little Sam and Dean with Bobby! Totally a better dad for the boys than John.
AJTish chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
I miss Bobby so damn much!I mean what the hell!Why did they have to kill him!He was the only family the boys had! *gross sobbing*
AJTish chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
I'm your Sammy and you are my Dean!

I'm such a crying mess!
Marianna Morgan chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Hijiri-san: Your story is just so cute! I really loved your little Dean who can't do anything before taking care of Sam who is always happy if he has his big brother! It's really cute and with your Bobby, I had to add your story in my favorites!
Shaindy chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
God, I love your Bobby. Is it terrible of me to hope that you make this 'verse AU and show us what it would have been like if Dean and Sam had grown up with him instead of John?

Thanks for such a great read!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
smilingbella: Thank you for your awesome stories. I hope that you will keep on writing :D you made my day!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
jayrae782: It was good. I like your writing.
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Very cute. I kinda wish we got to see the talk. While Sammy acts younger than Dean, they both act older than their listed ages. I could see part of the reason being how they grew up, but also I think it is hard to write accurate depictions of younger children because they tend to develop at different paces. Are you going to finish the previous fic New Year, Old Habbits?