Reviews for Forethought
justanidiot213 chapter 31 . 9/7
I really do hope that you would continue this story!
Kaname chapter 4 . 8/24
It's sad about obito but it's true.
Honestly, I'm rather disappointed in Akani.

This is not the first time she's endangered herself (extends to her teammates because if she gets downed, they're gonna get thrown out of balance.)

She keeps trying to act like Naruto, when she has neither his luck, nor his charisma.
As a person who speaks Japanese, I guarantee that Akani sounds masculine af. (Not to mention, saying it feels wrong. Kinda like when someone turns Sam into Som.)

Akane's actually a cutesy name. If you wanted red feminine stuff, you shoulda chose Akako (Red child) or something lmao. (Ko is a p feminine way to end a name)
Fun facts: a peanut is neither a pea, nor a nut.

A group of ravens is called a parliament.

A funambolist is a tight-rope walker.

Defenestration is when someone is thrown out of a window.

A raven is like a writing desk because they both have quills.

Ice Cream is heating according to Traditional Chinese Medicine.

A tomato is a fruit.

This story is great.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!

I know it's been a long time, but I really hope everything in your life is going well.
libraryrockerr chapter 22 . 8/12
I love you.
Oh my God, if anyone finds out she has who I am assuming to be Kagami's eyes, Akani is dead. I doubt she'd even get any lenience despite her heritage ;;
louisescarlet91 chapter 31 . 7/18
Its been years but please update! This story has such good potential and it has great quality!
DetectiveBiggs98 chapter 31 . 7/10
This was a good read
sempollox chapter 31 . 7/8
is this discontinued?
sheeioSuta chapter 31 . 6/13
whoa i didn't know that this story hasn't been updated in 4 years I hope you will still continue this cause many of your fans are supporting this and willing to wait for the update especially for meI really love your story and the flow of it.

peaseee update my honorable authorme and my friend are still waiting for your updates~
Hawlingwind chapter 22 . 6/13
Okay do probably won’t see this because this story hasn’t been updated in 4 years but the protagonist seems to getting dumber and dumber and there isn’t any reason why she can’t live life how she wants especially since the other her from the other world wasn’t part of the Naruto world and therefore doesn’t have any reason to want Akani to do the story as written and the story has already changed because of her existence anyways. She’s already made friends with people who didn’t have her in their life originally so she’s already changed everything.

Also she doesn’t seem to be getting stronger even though she trains all the time. And considering who she trains with that seems highly unlikely. Like I said it seems like she’s getting stupider has time goes by.
Arggghhh chapter 31 . 6/6
I hate you so much out of EVERY CHAPTER you could've ended on you chose this?! I love you for the quality, but hate you for the cliffhanger!
homelybiscuit chapter 31 . 5/22
I know its been forever since this story was updated, but I just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed reading it! I binged the whole thing and I would love to see more if you ever think about continuing the story someday!
z u k u s h i m i k a chapter 31 . 5/14
Wow it's been such a long time. I'm not putting pressure on anyone or anything but, I just wanted to express my gratitude for the first Naruto SI fanfiction ever read that sucked me deep into the story. I am only reminiscing about all of the SI Naruto Fanfiction that I've ever read. Catching up on, rereading... I feel like summer is the perfect time for it. For all the people that have been with this community since the start I think before 2011. I joined it in 2013 and it's been one hell of a ride, surprisingly not diminishing in it's popularity, if anything, only growing. The Fanfiction that has inspired all - Dreaming of Sunshine - has currently over 21k reviews, 14k fav and 13k follows, if that isn't a big inspiration to all others then I don't know what is. The Naruto manga and anime ended, giving way to the sequel of Boruto and it all just seems like it will never end. Thank you all authors you are amazing especially beemera who got me into all of this. Hopefully you have a good life and always do whatever you want.
Have fun!