Reviews for Forethought
This was a good read
sempollox chapter 31 . 7/8
is this discontinued?
sheeioSuta chapter 31 . 6/13
whoa i didn't know that this story hasn't been updated in 4 years I hope you will still continue this cause many of your fans are supporting this and willing to wait for the update especially for meI really love your story and the flow of it.

peaseee update my honorable authorme and my friend are still waiting for your updates~
Hawlingwind chapter 22 . 6/13
Okay do probably won’t see this because this story hasn’t been updated in 4 years but the protagonist seems to getting dumber and dumber and there isn’t any reason why she can’t live life how she wants especially since the other her from the other world wasn’t part of the Naruto world and therefore doesn’t have any reason to want Akani to do the story as written and the story has already changed because of her existence anyways. She’s already made friends with people who didn’t have her in their life originally so she’s already changed everything.

Also she doesn’t seem to be getting stronger even though she trains all the time. And considering who she trains with that seems highly unlikely. Like I said it seems like she’s getting stupider has time goes by.
Arggghhh chapter 31 . 6/6
I hate you so much out of EVERY CHAPTER you could've ended on you chose this?! I love you for the quality, but hate you for the cliffhanger!
homelybiscuit chapter 31 . 5/22
I know its been forever since this story was updated, but I just wanted to let you know how much I really enjoyed reading it! I binged the whole thing and I would love to see more if you ever think about continuing the story someday!
z u k u s h i m i k a chapter 31 . 5/14
Wow it's been such a long time. I'm not putting pressure on anyone or anything but, I just wanted to express my gratitude for the first Naruto SI fanfiction ever read that sucked me deep into the story. I am only reminiscing about all of the SI Naruto Fanfiction that I've ever read. Catching up on, rereading... I feel like summer is the perfect time for it. For all the people that have been with this community since the start I think before 2011. I joined it in 2013 and it's been one hell of a ride, surprisingly not diminishing in it's popularity, if anything, only growing. The Fanfiction that has inspired all - Dreaming of Sunshine - has currently over 21k reviews, 14k fav and 13k follows, if that isn't a big inspiration to all others then I don't know what is. The Naruto manga and anime ended, giving way to the sequel of Boruto and it all just seems like it will never end. Thank you all authors you are amazing especially beemera who got me into all of this. Hopefully you have a good life and always do whatever you want.
Have fun!
SunriseSara12 chapter 31 . 5/7
please update

I love akani and this became my top the very top awesome fanfics of all times
Altiria-Aty chapter 31 . 5/6
what?! you can't stop there! whaaaaat! aaaaak

I adore Akani quite a lot, her character and antics make me feel all fuzzy. she's great!
Very intresting story I do hope u come back to it one day
xXGod707Xx chapter 31 . 4/7
lol, akani really reminds me of toph, both blind and have earth affinity.
ThePirateQueen367 chapter 19 . 4/3
Wow dentist are evil
Grimm Reaper 176 chapter 31 . 4/3
Awesome story and really good groundwork but I have to ask if you have plans to replace Rin with Akani about the whole sealing of Sanbi cuz it seems to fit more with Akani then Rin. Of course you have to change certain aspects as even though Akani would jump in front of Kakashi's chidori I don't think the story would hold if Akani died. And I have to say the story is going little bit slow and I'm getting anxious to when canon starts but hey, it's your story so I don't want to pressure you or anything and I especially like the tidbits you write at the end of each chapter, so keep up the good work! ;)
markaren chapter 13 . 3/7
The name Wendy existed prior to Peter Pan. While it certainly popularized it, the name itself had been used for several centuries.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 3/6
Huh. NOPE. This can be categorized under the "arrested character development." The plot was somewhat interesting. The "Akani" character leaves a lot to be desired.
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »