Reviews for Unlocked Cage
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Woah. Did not see that one coming! Good job, love where this is heading! :)
NatNicole chapter 3 . 5/17/2017
Holy freakin' shtick, this is pure GENIUS!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Continue pleaseee
Claciro chapter 3 . 2/12/2016
Are you going to continue this?
marissa mars chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
tbh, I didn't think I would like this, BUT OMG I DO!

NEW CHAPTER PLEASE! 3
Rose Kaylien chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
senpen banka chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Cool story! Looking forward to more!
titpuce86 chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
Interesting beginning.I am looking forward to the next updates.
Alyssa chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Can't wait until you bring in Hinata. Neji has to be my favorite character of the entire naruto universe. Excited for the next chapter already, I love Hyuga-centric
kurofai-fan1 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This fic makes me happy for several reasons. Those being A) timetravel I love timetravel of all sorts, B) its neji. Timetravel is generally team 7 or the fourth. C) people know he's a timetraveler, awkwardness will abound.
Ry chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
ohh thank you for updating. I really like this.

Anyways, I wonder how you will portray Hiashi-sama. A lot of stories put as this mean, evil guy, always out to get Neji and Hinata (and Naruto). But he can't /that/ bad, right? (I mean, with his interactions in the war with his twin and training Neji after the chunin exams) But I love this story so much that you can make him as ooc as you want and I'll still read it..I also can't wait to see what job Neji will take up. I do want him to return to shinobi duty, but I also wanna see civilian life. Or maybe, teaching. I don't think that Iruka taught him, but Neji should still know him as a ninja. I would like to see them interact, even if its just a sentence or two.

Also will this be Anko/Neji? I personally have never seen this pairing before, but it sounds interesting... and scary... I mean think of it, little Ankos with the byakugan? I fear for everyone everywhere.

And also, Naruto, Naruto, Naruto. He's still pretty young here right? Will Neji be changing his life, even if not outright adopting him like what usually happens in stories like this?

Then there's little Hinata. Can I hope for some big-brotherly stuff?

And finally, little Neji! Will they meet at all?
I'm looking forward to Hiashi-sama's and Neji's discussion. Thanks again
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Lovely!
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Question: do Neji and Anko get a cat? Their own little "Neko"?

...eh, eh? Nothing? Tough crowd...

On a more meaningful set, I have to admit that most of the minute details that probably litter this interaction elude me. I can guess that Sarutobi is now aware that Neji is a rather high quality nin, as he sensed the ANBU easily, and that Hiashi probably has some internal motives to assigning Anko as his aide.
Juri.DP chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
I SHED TEARS ON THIS JOYOUS OCCASION! That you're well and updated, I mean. It makes me feel less guilty for my lack of updates, for whatever reason.

I think I figured out what I like most about this! It's the tenseness and uncertainty. Yes, it makes for a good read. Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait...

This calms me. Very nice.
C. S. Stars chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
That will be interesting to see. Anko and Neji. ;)