Reviews for Earth's Mightiest Half-Bloods
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Ringmaster118 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Voldemort? Fudge? Since when was this a Percy Jackson/Harry Potter crossover?
Miss.Magic Girl chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Your story and summery are both amazing, but you need to update before people consider this story abandoned by the author and stop checking up on it. And this story is amazing so please please please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Echoflame of FireClan chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I'm bad at reviews, so this is gonna be short. Also I have Nutella on my fingers.
The summary looks great and your writing skills are beautiful and... Yeah.
The Clever Weasel chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Okay, so with a summary like this one, then a first chapter like this, why haven't you updated yet?!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I want to see what happens when the seven and the avengers cross paths, though I feel that if it came to a fight, the seven would win.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Lol it's been like 3 months I would update before many people decide it has been abandoned - why would any author do that! *sobs uncontrollably* buuuuut, it's still a good beginning! anyhow, although I really think when they first meet, Percy should be talking to Blackjack, making them think he's crazy, Annabeth nearly kills people with dagger, Frank is just standing there talking to someone, Hazel is on Arion who is running in circles around the avengers, Piper is fighting, Jason and Thor keep shocking each other, and Leo talks to Tony about mechanical jibberish and stuff and nearly sets the apartment on fire! Just realized how long this is! Bye!
Mathematical-candy-panda chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I love how you put all of the descriptive words inside
DAUGHTEROFHECATE chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
So... Updateing anytime soon? No? Problems? Yes? UPDATE PERSON! Please bcuz I liked ur story and the suspense is killing me. Tartarus? Percy? UPDATE
Ravenclaw667 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I l
Zuchhi chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Lieutenant-Jensen chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow! This seems really cool! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is amazing! Can't wait for more!
Holy Superman Batman chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Ohh! This is gonna be good...! Update:)
Lady Veronica Trueblood chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Though I don't particularly like that Ethan is evil again considering he and Percy were cool by the end of- well, HIM, the chapter does leave me wanting to know what's happening next. Good descriptive language, keep it going please! I want to read more!