Reviews for Sky is over
largomolo chapter 11 . 8/2
I get the feeling rai and jack could be friends in this au since rai is the only one who accepts his life choices.
The Night Hunter chapter 13 . 4/30
Wybacz za bardzo późną recenzję ale chyba przegapiłem te historię jak pojawił się nowy rodział. Tak więc świetna robata. Bardzo podobał mi się ten rodział. Miło zobaczyć ja Jakowi coś w końcu wychodzi, mama nadzieję ze w następnym rozdziale zobaczymy trochę walki.
Junk reader chapter 13 . 1/15
I really like this story
Keep up the good work
I am really curious what Jack's plan is on how to deal with Mala Mala J
Season 1 segment is nearing it's end
Please continue on with the next one!
Nightmare Nursery chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
OMG when is that next chapter coming out?
The anticipation is killing me!
Nightmarenursery chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
This is way better than the original series
You are a true master of story writing
Are we going to see Jack use more of his newfound magic?
Are we going to get a better explanation of how the original Jack of that universe/world died?
Minori chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I really don't trust this Anna girl.
Fantastic story
Keep going!
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
I don't trust Anna, but I also doubt Jack can have the nice life he has set up now. And I don't know if he even wants it. But still, I'm glad to see the monks finally took his advice, albeit reluctantly. Mala Mala Gong is no nood news, but hopefully they can defeat it. I think they will need Jack's help, though.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
I'm glad their first inclination was to ask Jack rather than go beat him up. Things are changing, and I like this change.
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
Nice chapter, I wonder if Jack will try to get back at Katnappe and Tubbimura. I look forward to the next update.
Toshiro of the Eternal Dream chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
Update soon please. I love this story.
razorX chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Wuya is such hypocryte, she was about to do the same to him
razorX chapter 11 . 8/26/2014
and here goes darkside Rai
razorX chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
I loved the horror part , great work
razorX chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
good chapter
razorX chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
you know I noticed small mistake here, in the line
"You know what, you're right Pedrosa"
"You do" the Brazilian boy blinked- it should be "I am?" or in line up should be "I think you're right" so the "You do" would fit
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »