Reviews for Reign of the Serpent
TheDarkMan19 chapter 7 . 2/11
good story this far. Hermione is extremely annoying however
Thee Idiot chapter 20 . 2/2
This is totally my fav fanfic. I mean what you have here is a true masterpiece and there are no words to describe how perfect exactly this story is. You are an incredible author and should be proud of yourself - I would be! But the only thing I can complain is - could you update? Please?
xoxo
tanadhari chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
This is one of the best Aus that I've ever read in my entire time in Fanficition. I swear, if you changed the names of the characters, this could be an independent story all on its own! The caste system, the Empire, the Border, how the Order is not what we think it is, how Riddle and the Death Eaters are not what they're supposed to be, and how different all the characters are, while still somehow being in character!? This is amazing! I hope you get the muse back to update again!
Schlepian chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
out of the thousand fanfics I've read, this is definitely in my top 10. The only thing preventing it from being higher is that is is yet still incomplete.

You have something truly great here.
Crazyguurl chapter 20 . 12/25/2017
Please, I'm begging you, update for New year! I am literally addicted to this story! If I don't get a new chapter I am gonna die... and there must be someone else that has the same opinion as me...
But about the story... is Harry still going to kill Tommy Riddle? And is Mione the chosen one? You have such a good story I am suprised it's not already a book! I mean it's perfect in every possible way. You just go girl!
Idiotic queen chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
I have no words how to describe how perfect this is and how it's making me feel... I am loving every word from this story.
You just go girl!
Evani chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
Oh wow this is amazing. I love this idea if it, and I cannot wait to see where else you're planning on going with this! Thank you fir writing.
Midnight Azure chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Loved every bit of this story.
The Four Eyes chapter 20 . 11/11/2017
Very powerful, especially that last line! Things are going to change, it seems~

Anxiously awaiting for more :)
The Four Eyes chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
I don't usually cry in fanfictions, but... RIP Bill's hair :c
MagicalMischeif chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
I love the way you included bits of Ender’s Game into your story! Love it!
TheGoldenScribe chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
Wow. This is good.
gigglymonkey12 chapter 20 . 10/23/2017
Wow. This has been so good. I can't wait to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2017
Binged the entire book. Really enjoyed it.
Thank you!
Zillawisp chapter 20 . 9/26/2017
I just want you to know that this is one of the best stories I've read in a while. I am so glad I came across it. I am also impressed that you wrote nearly 200,000 words and haven't even started first year. I enjoyed reading every one of them. Whether you update tomorrow, 20 years from now, or never I'll always be excited to read more. I hope you know how much I enjoyed your work and I wanted to thank you for writing it.