Reviews for Superdaddy
write more chapters for this story and the sequel you have. I love it. you are a great writer.
I think it should show pa Kent using a kryptonite paddle on Superboy until he begs for mercy
Wow this story is coming along great I hope you continue writing ;)
Reading Pixie chapter 18 . 8/19
I like it please continue
pinky143 chapter 18 . 8/14
Write more chapters
mboy chapter 18 . 8/9
awesome fanfic when is chapter 19 coming out?
mystery chapter 16 . 7/8 know just because Conner is technically 1 doesn't mean he acts like the show he is technically 16 and he acts like it.
Honestly stop treating him like a baby. Make him just be a rebellious teenager. A normal teenager who doesn't act like a baby because last I checked from the show and the comics Superboy isn't like this! Make him be rebellious teen who gets in to trouble doing normal teen stuff and Clark has has enough of it and then spanks him for it. Just stop treating him like a a baby.
Ok honestly in my opinion you need to stop treating Conner like he's some helpless baby, because he isn't. Have as a normal teenager who's getting him self into trouble. Maybe he throws a party or sneaks out to hangout with friends or M'ggan and his dad (superman) finds out and he gets introuble. He back talks a lot
vonny25 chapter 18 . 6/16
great story. I love it . I can't wait for the next chapter.
Why are you making Conner so helpless..? He isn't a baby, he's a teenager.
Ok shit chapter 9 . 5/15
I get that superboy didn't know anything in general about normal human stuff. But, stoo treating him like he is a baby! He's not, he Is. Teenager, and though he didn't know how to do much of anything, he isn't helpless! *punches superman in face with kryponite glove* superboy starts crying and curls up in ball :punches and kills superman then beats up Connor with hands knowing that Connor is a wimp in your story you sick fuck. Go get your balls out of your mommys purse shithead, and stop with the mush!
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 7 . 5/15
Awwwwwwwww, I think it is so cute that he wants his daddy badly.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 6 . 5/15
Awwwwwwwww, I love the father and son.
rio chapter 18 . 5/15
omg im so hooked on this is not even funny, great story and love to see glimpses of the other characters lives, amazing job you are doing here!