Reviews for Superdaddy
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/18
Genial gh
Person chapter 6 . 4/17
Wow deep stuff keep it up this is the only good superman Superboy fanfic I have found
If you love spanking stories read Finding Freedom by jesiwazhere.
I love this story. I've read it about 10 times! I really wish you would continue it! Any plans to in the future?
R u not updating anymore?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
This is very ooc
PurpleNightwing chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
are you going to update its 2016
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
If ur not gonna update anymore can u just tell us so we can stop looking
Christina chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
Loved it it's was really good please please update soon and you should do something like when Superman has to be off world for a while so he has Superboy stay with his godfather and Connor gets into trouble on the first night there and when his godfather finds out about it he try's to take off but Bruce won't let him so he try's to get out of Bruce's arms but he can't get out of his Godfather arms so he starts to kick and hit and he doesn't care that his godfather is giving him the batglare he will try anything to get out of his godfather's arms. Can you do a story where Superboy gets kidnapped by Lex Luthor when nobody was at the mountain and Robin is the first one to notice that he's missing and after they saved Superboy from Lex Luthor Robin notices that Superboy's arm is bleeding and when he asks Superboy what happened he doesn't say anything but Robin can tell from how Superboy isn't looking at him that he's hiding something and Robin has idea what he's up to so when Superboy try's to walk away he won't let him so they start arguing but when Robin still won't let him go Superboy and Robin start fighting when Superboy got Robin off of him he then use his super jump to get away from him and sees Robin is right behind him and they don't notice that the Justice League and the team is watching them and Superboy's team and the Justice League have to make sure that he doesn't do anything and Superman is always keeping an eye on him to and can you make it where Superman sees Superboy as his son please and can you make Superboy the youngest of the team and when Superman is busy he has Batman watch Superboy because he knows that Batman/Bruce won't let anyone hurt him and he lets Robin watch him too and Superboy doesn't like it when Superman,Batman, and Robin to tell him want he can and can't do he especially doesn't like it when his father says it and when they tell him no he gets upset and takes off and most of the time only his is the one who gets him unless he's not there and Robin sees Superboy as his little brother. Thanks :)
Jennifer chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Are u going to update this because I love it. It's one of my most favorite stories! Please update!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/17/2016
Please update. Begging you.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2016
Please, please, please continue this story! I LOVE it!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2016
Please, please, please count inure! I LOVE this story!
PZT chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
I lived your story... will you continue?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2016
Please continue! I love this story!