Reviews for Never the Time Never the Place
ladybugsmomma chapter 1 . 2/1
Wonderful! I loved this so much! You're amazing!
katido chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Lattelady chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Amazingly beautifully story. You took a fairy tale and added real life and made it perfect.
Moniii chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This was amazing!
BettyLudivine chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hey !
As I promised, I'm back ! That one was great too ! You have a thing to express feelings and thoughts, especially with Rumplestiltskin. I really felt like I was in his head at some moments. When he tells Belle "You're a hero", it took my breath away. That's exactly what he would say.
I just wonder why your story ends without you telling us if the baby is a boy or a girl or what its name is. Is it that you couldn't decide on a gender or a name ? Or is it because you wanted the reader to be able to choose what he/she prefered ? Personally, I think it's a little girl ;)
opera777 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
That was beautifu! Well done!
LaurieAHancock chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Beautiful! So thoughtfully written (as usual!) -I just love the honesty that characterizes your writing. I believe every word.
Chauchi chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was a beautiful mix of honest, real and sweet. And I liked how you left the baby's name and gender undefined. Thanks for sharing.
Paola1967 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Nice one
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was sweet. An honest look at rumble without trying to make them something they're not. Great story.