Reviews for Chances
FallingButter chapter 17 . 4/20
Thank you so much for writing this. I'm currently reading through it for a second time. For someone who has experienced some of the same emotions and trials (depression, addiction), it really hit home. And more-so, what Bella and Jacob goes through just makes sense given the circumstances of the separation gap. Although for me it initially rubs me the wrong way when Bella and Jacob don't end up with a family of their own, by the time I finished reading this last chapter I was already over it. It makes sense for them, and sometimes that's what happens in life. They have an incredible love for each other. As a parent it may be hard to see your child not end up with a family of their own, but knowing they are happy with their soul mate is fulfilling on another level. Heaps of props for an amazing job of storytelling.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sailaranel chapter 17 . 4/1
I've loved your story- it was beautiful and dramatic and well described- it was a glorious read.
I'm grateful I managed to find it after it was complete- but I will certainly be re-reading it to enjoy the little nuances I may have missed in the first reading.
Lovely and I loved the pack and your take on it all :)
Tina chapter 17 . 3/27
Wow. I loved your story.
cullensrule chapter 17 . 3/2
Thank you.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 14 . 2/23
Let me be honest. I am an avid reader of smut stories. Love 'em. But lately I just couldn't get into them and craved for normal and fluffy JacobxBella stories. So, yeah, I just decided to skip the smut and concentrate on the plot. This was probably the best decision I've ever made in my whole life because your story is beautifly constructed.
Jake's reaction to Bella choosing Edward and leaving is also completely acceptable. He always had been emotional and considering the fact that he is a wolf, his feelings automatically tripled.
Anyway, I guess, I just wanted to say, thank you for blessing us with your writing skills. Go write a novel, I would buy it.
I just smile reading the ending like a fool. You brought life into these characters. Thank you.
Second time reading this story, after a year. And it's still so very amazing. Thank you. :)
He he he...shark boy. Now that's funny. We like Adventures of SB & LB at our house!
LeighJ11 chapter 17 . 1/14
Oh,

my,

god.

I can't believe what I just read. I'm still in shock, plain and simple. That was... Wow. So many things I wanted to say to you throughout the story of which I can't even think of now.

This story was so beautiful. That is all it summaries too. Beautiful. I am such a big fan of Twilight and loved to read fanfictions due to that. However, so many stories don't grasp the emotional complexity of these characters and what their lives actually impact on them, that I turned away from them.

When finding a new sense of faith in them and beginning to search for a story that I would enjoy, yours was the first one I saw that caught my eye, which I can only think is a sign.

Not only do you write the characters perfectly, not only is your talent so stunning that I'm awed and jealous in equal mesaures but your story was so believable. I've never experienced that with a fanfiction. They have felt just like that: a fanfiction and more to the point, a little fun with characters we enjoy.

But by god, I feel like this happened. I feel like this was the end to Twilight. As if we watched every moment of this sweet torture and travelled this journey with Jacob and Bella in the way we wanted to the first time.

I'm just so speechless and I feel like I'm not doing justice to the praise I want to give you over this story. I'd also like to thank you for being so god damn real! I have suffered depression and I have watched close family members suffer depression too.

I love that you expressed it in all its brutality. I love that you highlighted that just because you're laughing and joking one day, it doesn't make you suddenly ok. And just because things begin the process of getting better, they can crumble really quickly.

In partnership with this, I love how you described the inner war in Jacob and ultimately, the Pack. When I read and watched Twilight, I wondered briefly what life must be like to have a being controlling you like that and working against you.

You answered questions and explained things to me I didn't even realise I wanted to know about. I'm just so mind-blown over this story. I wish you could feel what I'm feeling because I'm not expressing it how I want to at all!

Just a massive, massive well done to you for this. You are one of the most talented authors I have had the pleasure to find on this site and I'm just in awe of you. Thank you so much for writing this, please continue to write, thank you for bringing my favourite characters into a whole new light and just thank you.

I plan to move on to your other works, so you should be seeing some more of me. P.s, your long chapters have slayed me and caused some serious reading position discomfort but I've never been more happy to ensure it!
k8ief chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Wow, your prologue was a phenomenal way to end your story! OMG, the possibilities of what comes next are just blowing my mind. I honestly think this is the BEST Twilight fan fiction I've ever read. I always thought she should end up with Jacob and you've told that story in such a realistic way. Thank you so much for writing it & sharing it with all of us.
Inlovewithjazz chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
WOW! I simply do not have the skill to put into words the amazing journey I've just been on! A truly incredible story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Loved it, all over againg like the first time. Such a beautiful story.
Evie Starberry chapter 17 . 12/2/2014
Hey Taoist elf, how yA been?! Just rereading my old faves again, chances, be like water, crave, etc, and wanted to drop you a line. Your work is amazing and anything I can do to support you in it would be my pleasure, including reviewing and saying you're my favorite author, all regular novels included, except maybe LOTR, gotta give Tolkien his props after all lol. Can't wait to read your embry/ OC fic, the gentleness and mannerisms of a deer shifter have never been explored- shifters are usually predators. I love the idea and am chomping at the bit to read more about Paul and Bella versus the volturi in England too. The Grey Mocker reminds me of a guy on the discovery channel- he owns an oddities shop in England and was on the show "Taboo". He wears the three piece suits, goatee and fair skin of Aidan, yet because he's so weird there's an "otherness" about him, lightly sinister and something your instincts tell you to stay away from.

As for grown up Jacob, I see a Rick mora type of guy, but infinitely more built lol. Mora was actually in twilight, he played Ephraim Black in the story jake tells Bella. I have his pics on Pinterest if you wanna see- I'm Evie starberry, possibly one word I can't remember.

Anyways I just wanted to say how amazing I think your work is, and that it inspired me to work on something myself. Much love and encouragement to write,
E
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Love it. Their relationship is so real with so much emotion and dept. It's been amazing going through the motions of the well written story.
1,952 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »