Reviews for Chances
silverwillow1 chapter 17 . 5/10
I swear this one of my most favorite fanfics. I just read the final chapter. I love seeing how the two characters grow closer to each other.
sweetness4683 chapter 17 . 5/3
Amazing story! I wish I would have commented on every chapter but I was too engrossed. Your story messed up my whole week. Staying up til 1am reading on breaks at work. Smh. Wonderful!
Enjoyed your story even more on the second reading! Awesome,
At last! You're writing is incredible. Can't tell you how much I'm enjoying it! Second reading is even better than the first. Thank you,
Lenniem chapter 17 . 3/1
Loved this! Thank you for sharing
Kristybelle chapter 17 . 2/12
I'm about five years late to this party, but this is the Jacob/Bella fic I've been searching for ever since the last movie came out. This is exactly what I wanted, and in my opinion, pretty much exactly what would have happened when Bella grew up.

I don't want to call this her redemption, because blaming her for her "choices" seems like victim blaming since she didn't have much choice at all. She fell prey to an abusive relationship and she was so young... After five years she would have grown and done this.

Also, I usually hate the idea of Jacob imprinting on Bella because he just hated the idea of imprinting so much and the whole thing was sort of taking away his agency, but you did it in the right way.
Harts-Of-Lily chapter 3 . 1/10
This must be... the third or fourth time that I've read this. I would like to tell you that you are my #1 favorite writer- you have AMAZING talent. This is honestly better than the original saga. You paint a clearer story, and everything is deeper. The meanings, the love, the eventual HEA that Bella and Jacob get.
Your writing is beautiful. Exceptional. Awe-inspiring, really. And I know that this was written a while ago. But... having read all your fics on here at least twice, this is my favorite, besides AP. I have never read such creative, exquisitely written books in my life before these.
I can see and feel and live right along with your characters. I can cry with them. I can see the smirk on Jacob's lips, and I can feel the band of addiction surrounding Bella. This is the kind of book people spend their time searching for.
If you ever have the chance, please write a million more books- I promise I'll read (and love) every single one.
g8rreader chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
HA! I just realized I was holding my breath, my heart was racing, holy cow! You are amazing...
g8rreader chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
I love your writing, I often re-read your stories so I can catch details I may have missed the first time through (or second, or third...:) and as I am reaching the end of this one I am starting to feel an emotional split, part of me thrilled to get to the conclusions and part of me so sad it is going to end!
g8rreader chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
I have the hardest time walking away from any of your stories, they are so addictive! This one is one of the best! Love it! And love that he is finally coming around:)
Creamed Cheese chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
Think I've tried to read this story so many times but could never get past the first the chapter. But this time I did and I don't regret the sleepless nights I've had because I could t put it down! Enjoyed every up and down. Thank you for this story xx
athome Jo chapter 17 . 11/25/2016
This was incredible. Well done!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Omg I meant CRAVE! CRAVE!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
Omg I meant Crave!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
oops sorry I meant Crash!
2,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »