Reviews for Chances
a trace of amber chapter 16 . 9/3
Oh God. How I LOVE THIS! I have to let you know, I actually read it all originally months ago. And the way you wrote has always stuck with me, so on this long holiday weekend I knew I had a chance to hunker down and read it again and i'm so so grateful. You embraced the difficulties and lack of privacy that come with truly being pack. I love Josi and Leah, and I especially love the respect and maturity that you gave to Paul. And that Jacob? God he just sizzles off the page at every chance. You killed that starbucks insight chapter with him! I actually tried describing it to someone once as one of the best fanfic chapters I had ever read.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story about a really complicated, messy deep love that just requires jumping in head first. Take care :)
Lady JB chapter 1 . 6/12
I understand that Bella made such a hurtfull mistakes and has to have a penitenc but Jacob make his own mistakes! And when that she forgive him sher should that she forgive him for lie ti her and to denied the imprinting and jacib should ask forgive about this .

Anyway, this is a good story
call us crazy chapter 2 . 6/10
more screaming, when she slapped that girl.

damn, so intense i can hardly stand it. it's awesome!
call us crazy chapter 1 . 6/10
SCREAMING.

ACTUALLY.

LIKE ACTUALLY SCREAMING INTO A PILLOW RN.
It's rather shocking to me. I have loved everything you have written, and it seems this story is universally loved as well. But not by me. Not the characterizations and certainly not the storyline. I realized after a few chapters that I was supposed to think Bella deserved her situation and that Jacob and his terrible sexual habits was, I don't know, survival? And all Bella's fault?My argument: But Jacob is a Big Fat Liar. He lied about the imprint, DENIED it. For pride. Because he wanted her to choose him. Though why she would when she knows he will eventually imprint...I just feel like he set her up for a huge fall and let her take all the blame. And I'm not sure why everyone loves a story about this.
orchidluv chapter 17 . 5/24
Loved this so much!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 5/23
I am really enjoying this story but so far Jake hasn't taken into consideration that she was completely clueless and his excuse for not telling her is completely bullpucky. Grr
orchidluv chapter 6 . 5/21
Holy crap I've been crying for the last 2 chapters...
orchidluv chapter 5 . 5/21
Is it a Nissan or a Toyota? lol
lizziebug chapter 17 . 5/19
So good- just so good!
surugasasa chapter 16 . 4/21
This was a fantastic story! I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for sharing!
LSUtiger0919 chapter 17 . 4/17
What and magical and well written story! So different from anything I've ever read! I just binge read this the entire weekend. I will be grading kindergarten tests well into the night now! Lol That was an enthralling treat! And you did a great job writing jacob. Simply a masterpiece!
Jane chapter 17 . 3/15
Oh wow, I've just re-read this story. It's in my top 10 all-time fan-fiction favourites. I've always loved your lovely descriptive way with words, your clever dialogue, and the grittiness of your stories. And of course Jacob Black. Thank you for a great read. Now I think I'll have another read of "Be Like Water".
a trace of amber chapter 17 . 3/13
YOU ARE SO AMAZING! SERIOUSLY! Once again, I was up until 4am last night because i COULD NOT PUT THIS DOWN! The image of Jacob shooting pool at Cliff's is electric. All of that rage and self-hate just boiling and boiling under the surface because quite frankly, he had wanted her to gamble on him. And Bella just couldn't. I love that you take a realistic look at how much forgiveness would be required in this situation and what a long, long journey that forgiveness would take. Also- steamy ;) !

But really the way that you write the Pack tells me that you really capture exactly what I love about these stories which is the very concept of the Rez, and the way that so many race, class, socio-economic issues exist between Forks and the Rez. And the realities of life in that environment.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for providing me with these amazing stories to move me to stay up all night, hungrily devouring each chapter.
ladeerelli chapter 17 . 2/29
Great story! Really enjoyed it!
1,995 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »