Reviews for Something Blue
buddieswithbilis chapter 3 . 2/13
Hallelujah for the dose of reality for the pair! And if you becoming drowned in dialogue means we get more endings like this ... then dialogue away! :)

I so wish it had been like this ... because it so easily could have been.

This was just ... lovely, and now I feel all soppy too! :)
buddieswithbilis chapter 2 . 2/13
Tosh is so insightful ... and so good for Ianto. They are both genuinely lovely people and it's a shame that neither of them believes they deserve a shot at normality.

Jack's 'relationship' with Gwen is far more damaging than he realizes - - an emotional betrayal hurts far more than something purely physical that's a one off and done and dusted. Plus sticking your head in the sand will never stop the inevitable ... good or bad.

Feel so sad for Ianto :(
buddieswithbilis chapter 1 . 2/13
Owen with a conscience and no filter whatsoever, is a really nice guy! :)

And Jack is an idiot. Which is such a shame.

Given my feelings regarding this episode, I have absolutely no idea how I missed this story in the first place :(

Ploughing on! :)
riversongandthedoctor chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
*Tears* This is so beautiful. Thanks.
riversongandthedoctor chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Awww, Ianto... This is amazing!
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Finally! Thanks...
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
You really do have a gift for meaningful, intense, humorous and revealing conversations between your characters! Very well done!
Maharani Radha chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Things would've been so much better if these two had actually talked to each other, yes? Great job! :D Favoriting immediately.
BelladonasMom chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
So beautiful! I really loved it! Your dialogue was spot on. Brilliant!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Beth Alexander chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Can I add my name to the (hopefully long) list of people who loved this?! Plot is overrated when somebody does dialogue as splendidly as you do. You can give me your kind of dialogue any day. I really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
Cerih chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Mission accomplished! You wanted something akin to the end of 'To the Last Man' and you certainly wrote it here. There's no need for the toothpaste or A's lemons, but you had me very nearly reaching for one of your tissues. I don't often tear up with stories, but Ianto's "Dont." managed that. Beautifully tied to CoE, no matter how bittersweet it is.

I truly admire how well you write these characters, in character. As others have said, the cufflinks and the tea cups were perfect. It was a privilege to hear you talk about this story as you were working on it.

Kudos. Just, yeah, kudos. (And a story this good earns you as many LWR spoilers as you like!)
gramcb58 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
nice, lovely!
hyperion79 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Wow! That was brilliant. I loved the way you described them both perfectly. Usually one just gets a pining Ianto and a Jack who doesn't get it (which can also be very entertaining, don't get me wrong), but they are both carrying heavy burdens from their past and I can just imagine that a relationship is pretty complicated and quite an issue for them. Thanks for this awesome read!
eyecandy chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
And now i can make sense of Jack's "don't" in COE...this was really emotional but so torchwood-like. This is amazing. Thanks for such a good story
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »