Reviews for Duelists in Nosgoth
Vedsah Mortanius chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Great Story!
Mooncinder chapter 7 . 8/5/2003
Well done! This is a brilliant fanfic. You write really well.

*Dreamy_eyes*
Dreamy-eyes - Won't sign in cos I have to go after I've written this review chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
Great story! Of course I knew it would be cos I've read 'Warped Reality' and 'Reaver of Souls' and they're both brilliant. Strangely enough, I'm not very confused even though the first I heard of Legacy of Kain was when I read 'Reaver of Souls'. I'll read the rest asap. _

*Dreamy_eyes*
Demon Hunter Anamae chapter 7 . 3/27/2003
HEY! It's Yugi and Yami and Joey and Tristan...no Seto, but it's all still good! :) I'm a bit of a sucker for melding plotlines and people from differant worlds popping in and this one is good. Very nicely done Seraph, and I'm looking forwards to more as you write it.

Go Chaos Magician! (most favoured card)
misinformation chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Kewl story!

megan
Jamie A. Lee chapter 7 . 9/29/2002
Awesome stuff Sarah, I really enjoyed this _ Dispite the fact I know close to nill about Yu-Gi-Oh C.c;;

I love the way you tied the beginning of Soul Reaver into the end D RAZIEL! *drool*
Sparky16 chapter 7 . 9/29/2002
very well done, it was a good story.
Sparky16 chapter 6 . 9/29/2002
Cool! that was neat how Joey summoned the flame swordsman write more!

Mmm, yummy yami
Sparky16 chapter 5 . 9/27/2002
Burning vampires? squid like gods? what on earth will your craaaahahaazy little mind think up of next? _

Come on, don't leave me in suspence!
Sparky16 chapter 4 . 9/27/2002
I liked this chappy, please post the next one soon.
Sparky16 chapter 3 . 9/24/2002
WOHOO! MORE MORE MOOOORRRRREEEE! I wanna get to the *really* good parts
Sparky16 chapter 2 . 9/24/2002
WOW COOL! YAY more chappies yay yay yay!
Sarah chapter 2 . 9/23/2002
I thought it was rather interesting. I'm not familiar with Legacy of Kain, though.
Sparky16 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
boring? are you sure? I thought it quiet interesting. MORE MORE! don't make me release my pocket sized rabid poodles on you : ) mwhahaha.