Reviews for Not the First Time for a First Time
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/5
Loved it
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Really cute and.. practical I could say? Anyway I love it!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
Nicely done! Although going out in public and not be swarmed can be accomplished with a simple glamour or Polyjuice (and I just happen to know someone who's really good at Potions...).

But I hope they'll be happy together at Hogwarts. (though some of the Slytherin students are still going to come to Snape, pretending they have a Deputy Headmaster problem).
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Don't mind me, just passing thru. XD

Who'd have thought Severus was a sentimental lover? Oh wait, the prince's tale, patronus does, 'always'.. right, never mind. XD

Another sweet snarry! :)
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Thank you very much for writing this. It was very sweet. I really enjoyed reading it.
Naykrin chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I adore Severus' attitude in this story. Just makes me wanna hug him, lol
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
great story :)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is so sweet!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Lol loved this! Made me smile today. So thanks. Really needed it.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Well, it was a pleasure getting to read this story a couple of times before anyone else, that’s for sure!

*clears throat to continue only to see Severus rolling his eyes at Harry and saying he knows exactly what Yen is going to say because she’s said it for… oh, only a hundred times or so*

I LOVE YOUR SEVERUS! *sees him nodding at Harry with a resigned ‘I was right’ look*

I love that he’s never loved anyone but Harry! *sees him nodding at Harry again with an even more resigned ‘I was right again’ look*

I especially love that he’s never been intimate with anyone but Harry! *sees him blushing and turning away from Harry with a ‘She is so doing this on purpose’ pout*

(It’s OK, Sev honey, Harry told me he’s especially pleased about this fact so you can stop pouting and turn back him *grins and is hexed for her troubles*)

So much for that. Let me get to the review proper. *takes a deep breath*

I LOVE YOUR SEVERUS! *flees from barrage of hexes*

*clears throat again* OK, OK!

The very first paragraph itself sums up what he feels for Harry and each time I read it, I have to smile as wide as I can. The development of their relationship was very believable. Not instant or magical or unrealistic or a bolt out of the blue… but slowly and realistically and all sorts of wonderful.

I loved all the firsts you came up with. They flowed very naturally and Severus, bless him, although not a sappy romantic has nevertheless remembered each one and that is the sign of a true and abiding love. Even though this word was never even mentioned.

I may have the recurring theme of food in my stories (I can never write a sentence saying the characters ate something without at least describing what was on the plate or bowl or tray or trough) but you have the recurring and strangely intimate and comfy theme of cooking and cleaning together. It was wonderful that Severus and Harry could do that without being a couple first.

So they had progressed from Severus helping Harry with cases… to being friends… to being more than friends. I’m still holding out for a detailed scene of that ‘first blow job, given and received’ flashback – it was brief, it was sweet and it just whetted my appetite for more! *opens her mouth to say something, catches sight of Severus’ glare and decides to point to the above part where he pouted*

There we go – Severus remembers everything, even wearing blue *grins at Minerva’s puzzlement* So Harry is back at Hogwarts, bless him, and so is Severus. I like to think that they will spend a lot of time here since Hogwarts is the first place they were happy at *smiles*That was a very delightful first Harry gave Severus – teasing him under the table! *gives thumbs up to Harry*

Ahh, more food again! That sounds yummy and I liked the little touches you added – Severus giving the chips to Harry, Harry pouring water instead of pumpkin juice. And lo and behold, it’s because they have already been together for 7 years! *starts counting* So Harry is about 25 and Severus is about 45. Lovely! (Well, I always prefer a 14 year old Harry but that is neither here nor there *grins*)

Would also love a side story of that bonding ceremony they are planning but priority wise, I’d say the first time on the bed is higher. Much higher. *grins*I have a feeling Harry’s bed is going to be unused and dusty. Unless the house elves change the sheets from time to time. They know everything and I liked how they just continued about their duties, not seeming surprised at Sev and Harry holding hands. Bright creatures, those house elves!

Oops, I take it back. Harry wants Severus to show him to his new quarters so the bed will get some usage after all! *winks at Severus and is hexed* That is definitely not a first…!

I did read a few of those ‘First’ fics from that fest, Ree, but this one still tops it all if only because your Severus and your Harry are like dear friends to me. Despite the hexing. *grins*
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
What an endearingly sweet story. You must have had fun organizing the plot so that you could exploit as many 'firsts' as possible. I think I lost track mid-way through of just how many you'd accomplished! *grins* I enjoyed reading this...reading anything that involves Harry and Severus falling in love is awesome, but there's always something more wonderful about your versions that I really love. Thanks!
OddestOTPsAlways chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Aww :) Sweet Snarry love.
geetac chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I like the chapter
The Moon and Shooting Stars chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
oh this was sweeeeeet. i love Harry/Severus. that was very well written thank you!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 10/21/2013