Reviews for Enduring
Mathou N chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow... My eyes are wet. This is one of the most beautiful one-shot ever !
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
If only...

Good one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Beautiful.
ToesInTheWater chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Have I mentioned how much I love you in a completely platonic you're an awesome writer kinda way? Well I do! Don't stop! I will cry :) amazing story! Keep them coming please!
misscriss11 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
That was beautifully written!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
No, I didn't forget to review; I was just too tired. But I'm here now! Hi! :D It's a long one-shot, deserves a long review :P just sayin'.

So, I love the Paris and the baguettes and the sexytimes (some awesome writing, lady). And I loved that you didn't forget the croissants and the red wine :P

I love the fresh, clean air after the rain at the beginning. I love the rhythm and the different style you were mentioning, I thought it went very smoothly and just worked really well with everything.

The Abby-worthy hug. Just. MEH

*"China?"* :P

"I spent so much time missing you, Ziva, that I still miss you." *SIGH*

Team stories part – amazing conversation dynamic, loved, loved, loved. And my heart still swelled over the godfather thing, and I think it ended up better the way you changed it. I didn't think it was too much at the time, but perhaps it was…? Also the godmother thing you added later did things to me.

"Tony … no."
If there was ever any doubt in your mind of your capability to convey emotional moments… THIS

"I think … I would like to see my mother again." Ouch. Did not see that coming (kinda like her swiping a tear when Tony mentioned her mother and Tali in PPF). But then—"I'm sorry" – "Do not be." –Just so THEM.

"When did you get so strong? […] How do you keep walking away?" … Well let me just die.

She got the idiom right. And her resting a palm on his leg was somehow one of my favorite moments. Go figure.

"Count to a hundred—" Perfect.
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I liked this a lot. It was sweet but cute and fun but serious all at the same time.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Amazing story! So sweet yet not over the top and perfectly them:)

I love the prompt, by the way, so funny
grabyourgear chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
1..2..3..4..5...
hellishrose chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Loved it..Now do we get a part 2 of when she returns to DC permanently..pretty please :)
IThoughtTheEarthMoved chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ugh This was amazing :) You should totally do a follow up fic to this, to when she returns to him :3 (I may die but I shall bear it). But no really I enjoyed this (on the floor squeeling) veryyy much :D The tiva was perfect, the setting was perfect, ,everything was just..perfect 3
diana teo chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Sweet, but not tooth achingly, which is always a good thing... ;)
The sexytime was poetry in prose. Really. :)
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Can't go wrong with Tony and Ziva in Paris! Really enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
BingQing chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
You need to give those show writers a few pointers here and there
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Paris,Tony and Ziva and your beautiful writing...it doesn't get better than this :")