Reviews for Underneath the Glow of Twinkling Lights
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Wow what a wonderful story. Thank you so much! I'd love to hear another Reyna and Jason story.
purpleYumi chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This is a very well written lemon and I love it. You portray their feelings and the awkwardness and stuff so...perfectly. I hope you'll write more Jeyna one shots.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
you are perfect okay this was absolutely fab. a
Caleo chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Nice!
Jeyna chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was so well written. I love it, I don't kn
bookreader1617 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Perfection. Pure perfection!
cheate chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
UGH THIS HURT ME
It was beautiful and fluffy, which is absolutely rare to find with these two considering everything. you write so beautifully in a way that makes me want to laugh and smile of happiness at the same time idk. this fic has the happy "teenager" sort of feel and i really needed that today so thank you so much for the wonderful read.
I really hope you continue to write jeyna! your one shots are fab and i think i love you.
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
oh my god. this is wow. i love it. and it's set after hoh which is great seeing as i haven't read a lot of fanfiction considering it yet. i love how you explored-ish the idea of jason choosing camp half-blood over camp jupiter, and then choosing to come back. though i would have wanted to see more of camp jupiter's reactions towards jason's return, i think this story is just great. gwen and dakota were fab and i just- jeyna. okay.
1oooW0rds chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Amazing as always. I am so happy you're still writing Jeyna. You captured the hurt and awkwardness between Jason and Reyna perfectly. It's exactly how I imagined it. Keep writing. You are amazing and I love your work. Thank you so much!
TheAlphaofDarkness chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was jut to much I loved it! Haha Gwen at the end just adorbs and awesome!3:)