Reviews for Tribute
nicitta chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow seriously, there are just no words for how well you get Sam! Your Dean is amazing as well, but the way you write Sam is just like you are speaking from his soul. I assume this was the year when Dean went to Purgatory...? Well congrats anyway, great job as always!
RedWing0109 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Super sad! But so incredibly good! Do you think maybe you can write one of these from Dean's perspective about Sam? I don't normally like sad stuff, but you write it so well that I just have to read it!
mandancie chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
oh my goodness! :') so many tears. :) I loved this story! :)
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
GAH! Kleenex?! I had to use a dish towel! This was super sad but awesome! The part where he talks about how he "secretly" loved beig called Sammy just broke my heart.
Well done!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Very well done.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was such an interesting piece to read, and so very packed with deep emotion! You did a great job making it sound like stream of Sam's thoughts and feelings. It felt like the natural way his mind would move from memory to memory, and it made all the emotions contained in the story that much more intense.

I loved the detail you went into with how Sam feels about being called 'Sammy'. What it means to him. It was so touching, especially the part where Sam admits to having needed to go off on his own and cry from relief the first time Dean used that nickname after the events if season four. :')

I also absolutely loved how you had Sam cling to the remaining voicemails on his phone because they're Dean's voice. This quote here:

"but that voice, /his/ voice...you know if I close my eyes, it's like he's still here [. . .] He's not dead, just not here at the moment. I would go to bed believing that lie."

That whole speech was like a punch right in my heart's face. It was beautiful! This was great, and I really enjoyed it. :D Excellent job!
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
*cries* *grabs a tissue* omg that was beautiful! I am so faving this so maybe I can read it again later and not have tears in my eyes :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Waaaaaahhhhhh. *sobs uncontrollably*

So sad, but so good at the same time. *runs to get more tissues* Nicely done.