Reviews for Invitation
jj chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm sooooo glad I'm not the only one who sees vampires this way I mean have you read some of the old horror stories about them especally from England yikes they were terrorfying
oh and nice story i liked it thou i usually dont read horror
nejee chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
It's sad how Sasuke did not manage to say he loved Naruto one last time before disappearing. Lol I'm such a drama queen
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I liked the fic. I was a little upset that Sasuke died, but I saw the necessity for the plot. It was good. Sakura’s death was pretty gruesome. I almost felt sorry for her, especially since they brought her into it. There could have been a little more description in certain parts, but overall, it was written really well. It was cool. Thanks for sharing it! _
xXOtherAliceXx chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
1. Vampire have been deemed "sexy" since Dracula, perhaps even before then. This wasn't something Twilight made up. Plenty of Books, tv series, movies, etc that have made millions of dollars can't be too off the mark.

2. The story was ok. You had a good plot.
PD-8 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Okay, that was actually sad. :(
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I looooooooooooooved this story! It was definitely frightening, and I loved how you took pieces from different movies/legends and built your own vampire. The whole story was dramatic and honestly, I teared up a little at the end. Not sure if you meant for it to be this way, but the ending, in my opinion, sort of showed that no matter what, Naruto still loved Sasuke. It's sweet, sad, and actually realistic when you think about it. Plenty of people would continue to love their partner even if they suddenly turned into murderous, animalistic beasts.

Now, about them vamps... To be honest, I love them. Vampire movies/stories are some of my favorites(though I prefer werewolf and zombie stories/movies). I don't necessarily like stories like Twilight, which greatly romanticize them, but I do like the idea of the, er, forbidden-ness of a vampirexhuman relationship. It would be interesting to see the inner struggles of a killer who suddenly has someone they don't want to kill. Again, though, I do love them as insane killers without heats.

Lol, this reminds me of books like Warm Bodies and this one book I read in high school that turned zombies into these actually-sweet creatures. Warm Bodies, in my opinion, did a better job. The zombies healed themselves, basically, and it was interesting and a new view on zombies. The book I read just had them as people who came back to life, had difficulties talking and walking, and were generally quiet and reserved. The main character actually had a crush on one! x.x Zombie-love is to me as vampire-love is to you, hahaha. Both, though, I can see as forms of necrophilia, which is definitely icky, lol.
JollyCooperation chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
ALLLL the LOVE! This story was fantastic. About time someone wrote a GOOD vampire story.
dawnrune chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
That was awesome. I also like my vamps to be scary, gross, and murderous, and Twilight is such horrible crap. Good job!
crzyanimemom chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is cool. You're right vampire's are not sexy. Dracula was modeled after a man who tortured and killed his own people. Though I think they have to be nice looking to lure their prey.