Reviews for Journey of the Chosen ones
Ethan Schoenheit chapter 34 . 11/17
Please update this as soon as you possibly can! I really love this AMAZING story!
Does it kill you to update the story already?! You're two months overdue here!
Dante chapter 34 . 4/13
y u no update this awesome story?
but seriously, this is one of the best stories ive ever read on this, and many other sites. u should finish this, or at the very least create some sort of semi-conclusion to this tale. just saying, y'know?
stop making kevin better than ash it makes the story shit
your story sucks
This was a really good story so far can't wait for the next chapter.
Trafalar Law chapter 34 . 2/14
when will the next chapter be up
TheGrunt22 chapter 34 . 12/9/2014
Interesting as ever heh heh. Things were a lot easier to read and get a mental picture, thanks much for doing it!

Lot of focus on Kevin lately eh? Not as much other than hoping the more hot-headed twerp brother gets some spotlight soon too.

Gotta say the personalities of Archie and Maxie, along with their top lackeys were spot on to their characterization in the newest releases. I chuckled several times like if the shaky meeting between all 3 boss heads could end in a Mexican Stand Off. I wonder what's up with the robot, Courtney? Heh heh.

Looking forward to the next parts. Have fun!
thedibonner chapter 34 . 12/6/2014
Moooooreee... i want another chapter the faster the better, please, and try to not make kevin look that weak to giratina i know she like to be in control but i hate that, try to give some respect to kevin please?, ty and waiting for the next chapter cya! :D
knightofstories141912 chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
Awesome chapter I really enjoyed the battle scene and how it all played together especially the attract attack that was funny and the way you it confusing with Zoroark's illusion ability was great as well. The best was the ending though now that Zweilous is now Hydreigon it will be much harder to handle for Kevin and take time like Charizard but the emotional distress that Kevin is going through really brings it out how bad the situation is. I am curious as to what the results will be but the emotional bit was really exciting. Awesome chapter and I look forward to the next one.
DarkArcheops chapter 34 . 12/5/2014
Awesome chapter. I'm kind of surprised that Zwelious evolved here I thought you were going to wait until the Orange Islands of something like that.
Takashi is Hiding chapter 30 . 11/21/2014
This is my favorite pokemon story, i'm sad that i'm close to the last chapter because i have to wait for the next chapter. But it's so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
There were two things drawing me to this fanfiction:
A. The length, and it's a great story, too.
B. You are effing MA CHAO! (with justice at the end, but that's a given.)
Darth Majora chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
WHAT! Your putting me against my brother?! WHY YOU DO THIS?! :( Oh well, I really don't care who wins. Update soon, bye!
TheGrunt22 chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
I admit that this has been a rather interesting read and certainty has been amusing with the ever-present interaction between the twerp brothers, their harem, and the horny legendaries.

My only real beef is that sometimes by the way it's written makes it rather annoying trying to figure out who's saying what, as I have to often re-read parts to see who said what particular line. By all means it isn't unreadable, but it's a source of frustration that can leave a headache in trying to comprehend it.

Beyond that, again, keep it up; just find a way to make it more visually attractive so that it may draw in a bigger audience. Thanks and have a great day!