Reviews for Dig
TwiLoverObsessed chapter 1 . 8/10
Why do people always get deep with gay shit
MinaRivera chapter 25 . 8/3
I'm sooo using the tickle scenario to teach my nephews about respect. No means no, even if it's just a little tickle.
Thank you for writing and sharing this story, Kris. It was heartbreaking, inspiring, rage inducing, swoony and down right amazing tale.
xoxo Mina
jetteblack chapter 25 . 7/16
This was a tough story to read, but so very worth it. And. I'm grateful for you taking the time to turn fanfic, and what is often a brain escape opportunity for me- and I'm sure many others- into a space for education too. I'm all about that, sometimes I don't have the tact for it and get all lecture-y but you managed it sweetly and respectfully. Kudos.
Shadows11 chapter 17 . 6/3
god i teared up in this chapter. like genuine tears.. jeezeus
sasharose11 chapter 25 . 5/18
Wonderfully told story. Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry it took me so long (eep, 2 1/2 years) to read this story.
sasharose11 chapter 19 . 5/18
Ya know, it's been really hard to read the last few chapters through my tears. :)
sasharose11 chapter 7 . 5/18
I skimmed this when you first posted, but now I'm coming back to really immerse myself in the story.

Poor Peter, he's such a good guy, my heart breaks for him, but he's not the end game here, is he?
soulelvi chapter 25 . 3/24
I know I'm late, but I'll post my review all the same. Thank you very much for this beautiful story! I loved every single line you wrote. The matter is very delicate, and you handle it with the most tactful and respectful approach you could use. I love your two main characters, and you definitively own them, the way you take the reader directly inside their heads and their thoughts: understanding them becomes easy, feeling their emotions a direct consequence. I love your other characters of course, incredible parents, Alice and Bella, absolutely great. Your writing is amazing, each chapter flows easily, leaving the reader eager for the next one. Anyway, you have a new follower, of course, and I’ll get through all of your stories. Thank you very much for sharing this incredible story with us.
Ps: I totally agree, educating our children to respect other people bodies is the necessary beginning.
Thanks again,
Maria
Kiintastic chapter 25 . 2/21
This was a beautiful story, even though I had my doubts in the beginning!
Really well written!
Kiintastic chapter 10 . 2/21
As much as it shocks me to say it, I was a go-Peter fan in this fic so far!
I really love Edward (even though he has placed himself in the "victim category" to 100%, which I do not find odd at all under the circumstances) , and I understand why jasper cut his life of for him. But to pine after him for all these years is so not healthy!
Edward has a really long way to go, considering he can't even be touched and that he feels relived when people don't offer their hands when they want to say hello.
But this is really well written so far, and I like this fic very much!

And I really think things went a little "too fast" with them after jasper told Edward he was gay, but hey, I'm still a sucker for a good story. ;p
Kiintastic chapter 17 . 2/21
Oh I'm so proud of Edward! That was a really strong thing for him to do!
Kiintastic chapter 9 . 2/20
As much as it shocks me to say it, I was a go-Peter fan in this fic!
Edward has a really long way to go, considering he can't even be touched and that he feels relived when people die at offering their hands when they want to say hello.
But this is really well written so far, and I like this fic berry much
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2015
I want to see everyone else's reaction to this
Also Carlisle was so AWESOME in the last chapter with that punch
MountainTop76 chapter 25 . 11/21/2015
So happy for the ending. Such an important tale. As you say, so important to teach our kids in those little ways how to be and what to do.
MountainTop76 chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
Well done Carlisle. Not a moment's doubt for Edward's story, and he said just the right things. So glad he now understands what's been going on all this time.
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »