Reviews for Dig
LuciaTakume chapter 25 . 8/17
My goodness. Such a powerful story you've got here. It's absolutely beautiful. I especially appreciate the way that you set out Edward's denial for as long as you did. You really taught me that even with crime, people stereotype, and in these cases where the violation came not in a "traditional" form, its difficult for the victims to realize and come into terms that they are being violated. The author's notes where you explained some of your motivation for the pace and progression of the plot were really insightful as well.

The tenderness between Jasper and Edward is just so heart warming. FanFic opened my mind to the meaning of equality in society, and I believe your story is one of many that drove this very important message across. Love transcends all boundaries that our society imposes because there are so many forms of it, so what else can we do but to accept its beauty in its different shape and sizes?

It is really wonderful to read such a moving piece of work. I especially enjoyed how you portray the humanity in Carlisle in most of your works. Carlisle and Esme are often idealised as 'perfect parents' because they are often the solid foundation of the main characters' support system. However, that chapter where you wrote in Carlisle's voice brought tears to my eyes because I can connect with the anguish and helplessness that Carlisle must have felt when he finally found out the truth, and the way he held strong for his little boy was a perspective that was not really examined in this fandom (it's usually the maternal perspective with Esme when we needed a parental point of view). I found that refreshing and very touching.

Thank you very much for sharing this amazing story with us. It was truly a pleasure reading it :)
JusticeNine chapter 25 . 3/20
Beautfiul Story. Thanks for sharing!
Newborntwifan chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Oh wow. I don't read much slash but this drew me in. What a powerful first chapter. I'm sure male on male rape happens a lot more than is ever reported. Sad.
alexiana75 chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Awww...Cute! Cheers for Edward! He finally figured out!
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Wow. All that femminine touch is only for them to realise the truth? Or, not?
Interesting, anyway
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
EXCELLENT authors' note at the end of this chapter. Even I was wary of Aro, his manipulative ways really got my back up, fantastic character writing. Nice one Carlisle.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 25 . 7/24/2014
Perfection. Thank you for writing this. As a reader, your time, you invest it when you read a story. And I'm glad it was not wasted here. This story was well written in every way possible. It was a privilege to have read.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
YESSSSSSSSS. YES YES YES. Love the proposal. And the unsent letter is do therapeutic. We learned in grad school how cathartic it can be. Especially in trauma focused intervention. Gahhhhhh. So good!
VivTheTwiHard chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Aaaaaaaaand there it is. Perfection. Healing at its finest. Love these two sfm b
VivTheTwiHard chapter 22 . 7/24/2014
Ugh. Em. Big bear of a man. Love him. You did an excellent job with all if these characters. So much development.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
Well fudge me. That was hot as sin. And also very therapeutic. I approve! LOL
VivTheTwiHard chapter 20 . 7/24/2014
It's a start. And that's all it takes. A start to a beautiful future. So much hope in this one. So so so much hope.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Carlisle is amazing. I love his reaction. Unadulterated hate for the man that broke his son. Exactly as it should be.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Ugh. My entire body has gone numb. I can't feel anything. I am so beyond feeling right now. Edward finally said it.
OcSickGirl chapter 24 . 7/24/2014
I still wish there was actual retribution but that was a great way for Edward to deal with those emotions. Again, I love these two together. :) great job!
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »