Reviews for Fairy Tail Meets Fairy Tales
dyanamitelol chapter 12 . 10/2
i wonder what theyre going to do once they fond out it was Mira all along
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 12 . 9/23
That was so good! I LOVED IT! It was really funny how you wrote it, a little sad at the end but the entire thing was ADORABLE! Also I love how Mira was actually the narrator. I thought when Lucy said about not knowing who the narrator was that it was Mira because I didn't think you would put yourself into it. Very clever and the story was amazing!
HappilyHopeless chapter 12 . 9/3
This is legit the best fan fiction ever!
Lucehearts chapter 12 . 3/30
Amazing the only thing I have to comment though is that his name is spelled Gajeel not Gazille.
Sakuramy chapter 12 . 2/1
OMG! YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN WITH ANOTHER FAIRY TAIL MEMBER LIKE GAGEEL AND LEVI OR ERZA AND JELLAL because that was amazing!
LoveTheMonster chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Yes, I'm definitely going to like this story.
Nekokittygirl chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I have to say. If I was to describe myself then all I would say would be Mirajane Struass. Because that is literally all I am. I am really nice, but if you piss me off then I'm a demon.
Shiirayukii chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
i laughed when I realized that Plue is Flounder here. i mean, he doesn't even talk! lol
Nightshade chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
This is amazing! And not to brag- okay, yes I want to brag: My uncle knew the person who originally wrote the book Mulan is based off of, and my brother owns a copy that was autographed! Just sayin...
zooeyandvincy chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Hello! I love this story! At first it felt weird to read a different style of story but then I enjoyed it and finished reading it! I absolutely like it specially the Snow White part when Natsu suddenly kissed Lucy then the Beauty and the Beast, it was the best! I like it, also the Alice in Wonderland when Natsu's being so sweet towards Lucy, I really like it :D The last chapters made me tear up specially the Chapter 11, Natsu's words and Lucy's realization was the best! Thank you for writing this story! Glad to have read it! Good job again for a wonderful story ;).
Klistal-Yumi chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I kept on wondering who the "Storyteller" was and I kept on coming to you a.k.a. the writer, but I was never positive. Also it never came to mind that Mira was telling the story. Nice twist! .
Klistal-Yumi chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Wait? Who was the sea witch or as the movie calls her Ursula?
wolverine3600 chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
Kingdom Hearts! Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
I KNEW IT! I knew it was Mira! I just knew it!
OgaxHilda chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
i know it's mira since chap one..who else crazy enough