Reviews for Fairy Tail Meets Fairy Tales
celestialmagex7 chapter 12 . 3/10
sad thing is that in the reviews I saw a spoiler saying who the Narrator was lol. Y'all please try not to put spoilers in the reviews
celestialmagex7 chapter 8 . 3/10
The Narrator is me reading every fanfic ever aha
celestialmagex7 chapter 2 . 3/10
AHAHA OMFG IMAGINING LEVY DO THAT THING THAT THE ASIAN LADY DID WITH THE MUTASCHE THING OMGGGGG AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IT'S SO WIERD AND FUNNY TO PICTURE THIS STUFF
NaLuCrAzY215 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
OMG! I loved this fanfic. And it was MIRA?!
CloudSword chapter 12 . 9/14/2017
Ha I was right! I forgot to review my thoughts last chapter but I already knew it was Mira in the little mermaid, why, because no one else ships nalu hardcore then Mirajane Strauss, and the only adult in Fairy Tail to whine when her matchmaking didn't work!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
Where is beauty and the beast?
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 12 . 6/12/2017
OHH! OHH! MIRA YOU SLY DOG! If Lucy ever find out what she did... let's just say she would have a bad time. Complete with bone attacks, blue attacks, blue mode, gaster blasters, and the song MEGALOVANIA playing in the background on loop.
mdmpinkie9088 chapter 4 . 6/12/2017
Yes, Natsu. It can happen, if a monster enters a FIGHT with your dear Lucy, her SOUL will pop out of her chest. It will be red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, cobalt, or purple.
Olivia chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
I loved this. It was in ultra adorable. I didn't get the Kingdom Hearts one but I loved that Natsu could see the health bars. Lol. Also I think my favorite scene was when Natsu purposely made Lucy a frog... That one or when Gray was the huntsman. :). My favorite nalu moment was when Natsu was Aladdin and he stole that kiss lol either that or when he told Lucy he likes kissing her. It was really good and for some reason I never thought it was someone who was in the fairy tales that was narrating. I thought maybe it was a member (even thought it was Erza until she showed up in Aladdin) I kinda thought it was Bisca and Alzak... Maybe reading to their daughter? Lol anyways excellent work and I will definitely read more stories by you :)
suavespanol chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
This is hilarious
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2017
Totally makes sense! Mira is a demon at match making
Guest chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
NOT IGNEEL
dyanamitelol chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
i wonder what theyre going to do once they fond out it was Mira all along
PinkFireandGoldenStars chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
That was so good! I LOVED IT! It was really funny how you wrote it, a little sad at the end but the entire thing was ADORABLE! Also I love how Mira was actually the narrator. I thought when Lucy said about not knowing who the narrator was that it was Mira because I didn't think you would put yourself into it. Very clever and the story was amazing!
HappilyHopeless chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
This is legit the best fan fiction ever!