Reviews for Fairy Tail Meets Fairy Tales
zooeyandvincy chapter 12 . 7/7
Hello! I love this story! At first it felt weird to read a different style of story but then I enjoyed it and finished reading it! I absolutely like it specially the Snow White part when Natsu suddenly kissed Lucy then the Beauty and the Beast, it was the best! I like it, also the Alice in Wonderland when Natsu's being so sweet towards Lucy, I really like it :D The last chapters made me tear up specially the Chapter 11, Natsu's words and Lucy's realization was the best! Thank you for writing this story! Glad to have read it! Good job again for a wonderful story ;).
Anime-Lover1O1 chapter 12 . 6/23
I kept on wondering who the "Storyteller" was and I kept on coming to you a.k.a. the writer, but I was never positive. Also it never came to mind that Mira was telling the story. Nice twist! .
Anime-Lover1O1 chapter 6 . 6/22
Wait? Who was the sea witch or as the movie calls her Ursula?
wolverine3600 chapter 10 . 4/23
Kingdom Hearts! Thank you!
I KNEW IT! I knew it was Mira! I just knew it!
OgaxHilda chapter 12 . 2/21
i know it's mira since chap one..who else crazy enough
I really looooooooove it. But i want to see lucy and natsu figuring out it wad mira and getting, like, really angry at her
The Blood Cloak chapter 6 . 1/19
Who are her sisters? I want to know!
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 12 . 1/11
HA! AS I THOUGHT, THE NARRATOR IS MIRAJANE
really, beautiful. this fic is too beautiful. GOSH! I really liked disney princess when i was a kid and it was really nostalgic when i read this story.
really, you made my day :') and.. THANKS MIRA!
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 8 . 1/11
YA KNOW WHAT? YA KNOW WHAT?
I 'd really, really LOVE to see Natsu and Lucy in Mulan and The Princess and The Frog, so before reading the 2nd chapter, I just got a feeling it'd be Mulan, and I was right! and, and, before I read the 8th chapter, I started guessing again, and I was right once again! WOHOO! I DUNNO WHY IM SAYING THIS but, this fic, is, amazing.
allright! On with the next chapter!
vincejay chapter 12 . 1/8
Beautiful the ending was superb as hell with mira ughhh i feel so tricked anyways i love your style on this onw and how you portray our feelings about the characters it was just so beautiful so dazzling i should i say i also liked the true meaning for true love just wow
LittleRed88 chapter 12 . 1/8
That was just... Awe inspiring and I listened to the disney movie soundtracks with their own individual chapter :3 I love the little twists you put to all the classic stories to make it more fitted to Natsu and lucy, I also loves how the romance progressed through all the chapters. I was not expecting it to be Mira narrating but now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense. As always your work is brilliant and I look forward to more :3
Darlingdanielle chapter 1 . 1/4
Hehe I liked that Mira (that sky little devil) was the narrator. It was so awesome seeing their relationship and feelings progress. And Natsu was so princely in his own Natsu little way.
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Love it so far! Can't wait to see the rest!
lavawings chapter 12 . 12/11/2014