Reviews for Fairy Tail Meets Fairy Tales
Sakuramy chapter 12 . 2/1
OMG! YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS AGAIN WITH ANOTHER FAIRY TAIL MEMBER LIKE GAGEEL AND LEVI OR ERZA AND JELLAL because that was amazing!
LoveTheMonster chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Yes, I'm definitely going to like this story.
Nekokittygirl chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
I have to say. If I was to describe myself then all I would say would be Mirajane Struass. Because that is literally all I am. I am really nice, but if you piss me off then I'm a demon.
Shiirayukii chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
i laughed when I realized that Plue is Flounder here. i mean, he doesn't even talk! lol
Nightshade chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
This is amazing! And not to brag- okay, yes I want to brag: My uncle knew the person who originally wrote the book Mulan is based off of, and my brother owns a copy that was autographed! Just sayin...
zooeyandvincy chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Hello! I love this story! At first it felt weird to read a different style of story but then I enjoyed it and finished reading it! I absolutely like it specially the Snow White part when Natsu suddenly kissed Lucy then the Beauty and the Beast, it was the best! I like it, also the Alice in Wonderland when Natsu's being so sweet towards Lucy, I really like it :D The last chapters made me tear up specially the Chapter 11, Natsu's words and Lucy's realization was the best! Thank you for writing this story! Glad to have read it! Good job again for a wonderful story ;).
Anime-Lover1O1 chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
I kept on wondering who the "Storyteller" was and I kept on coming to you a.k.a. the writer, but I was never positive. Also it never came to mind that Mira was telling the story. Nice twist! .
Anime-Lover1O1 chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Wait? Who was the sea witch or as the movie calls her Ursula?
wolverine3600 chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
Kingdom Hearts! Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2015
I KNEW IT! I knew it was Mira! I just knew it!
OgaxHilda chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
i know it's mira since chap one..who else crazy enough
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
I really looooooooove it. But i want to see lucy and natsu figuring out it wad mira and getting, like, really angry at her
The Blood Cloak chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Who are her sisters? I want to know!
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
HA! AS I THOUGHT, THE NARRATOR IS MIRAJANE
really, beautiful. this fic is too beautiful. GOSH! I really liked disney princess when i was a kid and it was really nostalgic when i read this story.
really, you made my day :') and.. THANKS MIRA!
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
YA KNOW WHAT? YA KNOW WHAT?
I 'd really, really LOVE to see Natsu and Lucy in Mulan and The Princess and The Frog, so before reading the 2nd chapter, I just got a feeling it'd be Mulan, and I was right! and, and, before I read the 8th chapter, I started guessing again, and I was right once again! WOHOO! I DUNNO WHY IM SAYING THIS but, this fic, is, amazing.
allright! On with the next chapter!