Reviews for Finding the Way
Jirel chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
I originally started reading this story just because it was part of the Breathe universe. Ziva is not one of my favorite characters as I quit watching not long after she joined (Chronic depression has pulled me away from most of the crime shows as I get too caught up in the show and can't handle the tension). You have however, drawn me well into this story. It is not just Ziva's problems, although they impact things a lot but also the way the others are interacting and whats going on around them. Its a great story.
Maruka21 chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
Cant wait for the continuation of this story!
Jirel chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Sigh, no I have not seen Spider and the Fly. :( Still, I guess its not necessary for me to have in order to enjoy this story.
brookerz122493 chapter 27 . 6/18/2014
This was really good. I've read all of the stories in the Breathe series so far. Can't wait to read more. Hopefully will see more soon.
ncisrox chapter 27 . 12/6/2013
You did such a good job with really tough subject matter. Thank you for sharing your writing talents and for finding your way back to the Breathe universe. Ziva's Somalia aftermath was so understated in the show that I have always been left wondering. How could an Israeli woman, or any woman for that matter, be kept hostage in a terrorist camp for months and not come out with some pretty serious damage?

Your story shows such compassion and heart. I love the way Damon dealt with the situation from beginning to end. I am guessing at some point, Ziva is going to need to have so serious talk with Tim, Tony, Abby and Jimmy in order to get back to a place where she can feel comfortable in their presence again after her new found knowledge. I was glad that Gibbs and Ducky spoke, and that Ducky had paid attention enough to realize that McGee is sensitive to his husband's problems and kept the D/s relationship that previously existed between Tim and Abby away from Tony. I also love that Sarah is developing a relationship with Good Josh. After the horrible year she has been through, it is nice to see the good things waiting for her when she comes out the other side.

Whenever you are ready to return to the Breathe universe again, either for a one shot or a nice long tale, I will be right here waiting to read! Good luck with your Exeter novels!
ncisrox chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Ok, so Life is Made and this story simultaneously didn't work. The good news is I now have most of this story to look forward to, and the pleasure of binge-reading since the whole thing is up. I love being back in the Breathe universe for another round, and was hoping you'd go the Sarah/Josh Cooper route. Funny she's got another Josh. Good thing Josh the Jerk already had an identifying nick name to help tell them apart.
Jesslovesdensi chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
Loved it :) looking forward to the next breathe story :) x
necessitytd chapter 27 . 11/30/2013
I think this makes 100 reviews.. ;-)

Totally cried a bit at this last chapter - Damon is a good man. Well done telling the Somalia story.
necessitytd chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
Oh Gibbs. He can fix anything fixable. Good place for silver to end up.
necessitytd chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
Oh please tell me she didn't...
necessitytd chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
Wow. That very short chapter was beautifully painful. Heart rending. And I'm afraid I missed any canon reference. :)
necessitytd chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
Ok seriously evil place to stop a chapter.
necessitytd chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
Wow that's a lot on Damon's shoulders. Glad he's taking things seriously even though he's really not at fault.
necessitytd chapter 21 . 11/30/2013
Oh no. And who on earth is Damon calling?
necessitytd chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
Um hmmm...things are moving quicker than I expected w Damon and Ziva. :)