Reviews for A Father's Love
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 9/14
Very nice. Very difficult time for David. Good to know it gets better. Thanks for writing.
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Just had to tell you what a touching and poignant little vignette this is. It reminds me all over again just how much it must have hurt Snow and David all that they missed with Emma, and how glad I am that we didn't lose David in Neverland. I love how he wants more time with his daughter, but also recognizes the good in Killian and knows he will stand by her. Simply lovely. :)
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh god, the Daddy!Charming feels are waaaay strong in this one. I teared up because it is so touching. I often get the feeling like there isn't enough Charming/Emma bonding moments and it's such a shame because he defended her and was the last to hold her and it must have been so hard for him to let her go and now she's all grown up and he has to let her go again? Ugh, we need more Papa Charming on the show methinks but hey, I guess that's what fan fiction is for right? :) Great job! I dig this so much! :)
kiplynn.megee chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
i like it
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I love Captain Swan and I love the Hook/Charming friendship...this was very well written and I enjoyed it greatly. I am so grieved at the thought of Charming-no, I won't say it. The writers COULDN'T. I won't believe it. Just won't. NO.
CandyHearts22 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I loved this. I wish we had more David/Emma moments in the show.
ATimelessLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Aww! I LOVE this!

"Your lass and I talk, mate. We speak often of our hopes and our fears." - If only this were true and we could see it.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Brilliant oneshot!
lyricsinmotion chapter 1 . 10/22/2013 heart isn't breaking...
Melly326 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Loved it
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Awwww that was a wonderful piece. I like how your version of events for that scene.
I like how david was wanting to prove himself to emma and was in competition with hook and how he felt her slipping even more away to him.
I like how they didn't fight and how easily killian was able to stop it.
However: david has never met james. How can hook remind him of him?
Second, david and snow still are in their youth. They've been togther,what a max of 3yrs before the curse. And for david that's closer in memory than others since he spent 28yrs in a coma. And gee, since the curse broke, has emma spent more time with killian than david? I think killian would know more about emma than david except that MM tells him all.
Raiden131313 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Nice story but the captain hook charming relation ship is called charming captain or my personal fav. DAVYJONES
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013