Reviews for Chaos Theory
woes chapter 1 . 10/31
ahhhh! why? i fuckin hate these sad stories, i always cry! other than that, I LOVED IT 33 so cute! you did an amazing job, dude
Addict chapter 1 . 10/17
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/31
I don't think I've read you write Hinata before, and I like the way you were able to combine her meek personality with the strength under it. I liked that Deidara was able to see her strength immediately. I liked their interactions. I love that he was able to help her with her father. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
dumdeedum chapter 1 . 7/23
There are not many Deidara Hinata fics. Good ones are even rarer. This one is a true gem. Brilliant!
zanz.culotte chapter 1 . 6/7
Congratulations, you have made a DeiHina fangirl out of me. This is just superb!
ShanaZeal chapter 1 . 6/3
So amazing! I loved every second of it; so well written lol I almost cried :')
beachvilla chapter 1 . 6/2
This is my first time reading these two, and you did a great job. Enjoyed it, even if it was an incredibly long one shot. :)
tayee chapter 1 . 5/31
amazing...speechless...thank you for this wonderful story.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 4/19
Aww, Demons is one of my favourite songs! I think it perfectly describes your Deidara. Hehe. Lovely story!
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 3/14
Ughhhhh the feels! Theeeeeee feeeeellllsssssss!
Sapphire S. Bluchiha chapter 1 . 12/4/2014

Nah, kidding... well only half kidding... I ship I as friends anyway. That's what most of my crack ships are, even my OTFP.

Anyway, enough of my rambling (I should be paid to ramble) I really loved this story. I think it's the longest oneshot I've ever seen let alone read but damn it was awesome.

My favourite bit was when he was in her room and she asked him what happened and he told her it was a "shark attack" because it killed me. I was laughing for ages after that. Probably the best way to ever describe a fight with Kisame, gotta love Deidara and his sense of humour.

Sorry for only really pointing out one line but funny things are funny. Nevertheless, I really did like this, it was funny, as aforementioned, and I'm not much of a romance person but this was one of the few that I liked so well done for that. I can't really say any means to improve, maybe the ending he could have not died but that's due to the fact that when Deidara died, I was crying so mostly due to feels on that part but I think that there could be room for a continuation. Maybe somebody in Akatsuki made the connection between Deidara and Hinata and goes after her? Deidara 'dies' again to protect her and comes back? I don't know, it's not my story (god damnit) and it did have a nice ending. It made me cry and stuff doesn't make me cry at all. So well done for that too.

Overall, I must say that this is one of the best stories I ever read. Change the names and other details and you have yourself a novel.

Furthermore, for a crack pairing, you really made it work, again, I ship it!

Sorry for the essay but no less would have fully expressed my opinion of your piece of work which, in my opinion, would look damn good as a comic.
Iamthecookieninja chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This may be the longest oneshot I've ever read, but it's certainly one of the best. This fic was just so...beautiful, the way you capture the character was very well done, I felt like I could see everything happening right in front of my eyes. However, I felt like Hanabi should've felt a little resentful towards the fact that the title had been given too her older sister. But all in all, this was great and I really enjoyed reading.
FakeFairy chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
DeiHina was a pairing I hadn't ever considered before, but after reading this, I've found the beauty in it and man, I've been hooked in good. this is so beautifully well written, and the characterization is wonderful. I loved all of the development and god I'd be lying if I said I didn't gasp, scream, and jump up near the end and cover up my mouth to keep from making a sound. I loved this so much!
hyuuga91 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I'm looking forward to more Deihina fanfics, since this story made me love this pairing. :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »