Reviews for The Heart Connection
Doodieboyz chapter 23 . 5/9/2017
I made an account on this website just so i could reach out to you. This was incredible. I just watched Kokoro yesterday. I immediately looked for fanfiction and I found this. I read straight through it since 6am this morning. You're amazing. Your writing is phenomenal. Your story arc was insanely creative. You stuck in the roles better than I could have ever imagined trying. Bless you. Never stop writing.
Br8kHeads chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
I believe I will never, ever read a fanfiction as good as this ever again. HuuskerDu, I am profoundly touched: you used Kokoro Connect's already multi-dimensional characters and molded them to your style(which is an amazing one), using all sorts of knowledge to progress the plot. The characters really feel like real people, and this is novel worthy. Inaba was my favorite character, and after reading that, she is even better! Thank you for writing this. I know you won't write another fic for Kokoroco, but I am not disappointed. That is the last thing I would be. I don't really know what else to say, except that the world doesn't deserve this fic. Thank you.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/8/2016
The feels are so big. This should be canon. The author's style is really good too and I like how she mixes the funnies with the sads.
ArmlessFapper chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
Just finished this series and was definitely an emotional roller coaster at first i was skeptical of the author's biography but after reading this series this guy definitely knows his shit. Would definitely love to reread this story once again the future when I've forgotten about the plot.
FrozenRosel3 chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
This is still my all-time favorite story on here. It's an emotional roller coaster no matter how many times I read it! I have endless love for this story.
Anyomous chapter 23 . 1/11/2016
I cried in school T_T
The Parliamentarian chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Well, time to re-read the best fanfiction for the best anime I've ever seen
HzVee chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
Pretty late to finish reading this. I followed this when it was unfinished (almost 2 years ago, whoa) and just returned now to read from halfway to the end.

All I can say... you wrote something really great and rich.
Thank you chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
I could not have asked for a better headcanon to end this anime.
Thank you.
I wish this were canon. So very much.
I'm crying. That...
Was beautiful. There's just no other way to put it.
RIP Kokoro Connect Viewership 2015-2015
ChronoBlast chapter 23 . 4/20/2015
Wow, that just ends the whole series so perfectly. This story was amazing, thank you.
Ghozzz chapter 23 . 2/13/2015
Great, Absolutely Great, The Ending is Perfect, Everyone are Happy and it's really well-written. My Favorite Anime with a Great (Probably The Best) FanFic Story. It's Superb !

Thanks for writing the Story
BarcaLounging chapter 23 . 2/8/2015
Happy tears for the StuCS. I wouldn't call it the best romantic fic I've read, but it's up there. The ending especially.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/6/2015
I read chapter 1 and go so hooked I stayed up all night to finish it. OMG, talk about earning your happy ending. It is a story you can read again and again. I agree with the other reviewers that this is the best fic I have seen on this site. Simply awesome!
Hanibun chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
Beautiful well-written story of love and friendship. Loved the ending. Amazing.
FrozenRosel3 chapter 23 . 2/3/2015
I'm in tears reading this last part!
Wow. It's a perfect ending. That was so powerful and moving, and the story really feels complete. I really hope this story will always be here so I can always come back to it, re-read it, and experience all the emotions I've felt from it. It's just so freaking. good. :)

Thank you again for writing this magnificent story!