Reviews for Third time's the charm?
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Great fic, so adorable!
kursk chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Awesome! I loved the insight into their future (I believe lol) and it would be great if you expand this fic. The roadmap we got should be great for futurefics in general
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This is adorable! I love so much about this but probably my favorite line is about the third kid being unsupervised. Thanks for the smiles!
naybaybay chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Aww, sweet!
Blowsup chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Looooove it! Triplets hahahah It would be so great seeing Kate this flustered
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awww so sweet. I loved it :)
BassLab1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
The first thing I thought when that guy said three kids was...TRIPLETS! That would be sooo funny to watch! Kate would kill Castle! Great story!
hfce chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awww.. That was so cute! :)
Pears61 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh that's just so sweet. A paranoid Kate & a sensible Castle. Who would have thought?
aussiecate chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Loved it! I can totally imagine practical Kate worrying it could be twins and Rick envisaging The White House.
Malwi24 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Really good story maybe you can write the next chapter and tell us the truth about the kids ;) what USG told ?! ;)
Copop chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
agsjfhalkjfg kaö venöknfdoerg ovnf
cyndil1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
"Maybe my mother was number two? She doesn't seem to be going anywhere."

ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!

I'm in no rush to see babies but the thought that Kate has thought maybe the 3 could mean triplets and how much it flips her out is great.

Very cute and well done!
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
What a sweet and funny story. Triplets...I can't even imagine. Poor Kate! I love Castle's confidence that they can handle it. Ever the optimist. :-)

On the show, they probably should discuss kids. The only time I remember that ever being mentioned was in The Final Frontier when Rick was said he wasn't sure if he wanted more kids, but he wanted to keep his options open. Although, Kate didn't really freak out when Doyle said they would have 3 kids, so that's a good sign.

Great story, as usual!
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
So I can't count the number of times I've read this since you posted it but everytime, I cry. I have the biggest grin on my face and tears running out of my eyes. I can't even put in words how much I love and want this! It's just so perfectly them.
And you know I have to ask...more please?