Reviews for If I Could Kill Jounouchi
Ceilo chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
wow, this looks like it's going to be really interesting. Please update soon!
trsutshippingolver chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
please write more this stroy is so so good and i want to know what happens.
FreshFish chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
I saw the 1st paragraph after Seto and Isis entered the room and just about died. I squeeled out loud, she saw it in the Tauk; she knows, she knows! LOL

Poor Malik, theres no way he wont get caught. The girl loves all thinks Egyptian? Oh, she'll love this. LOL
FreshFish chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
LOL! That is a hilarious plot line! I love Seto having to room with Isis and keep his cover..
can't think chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
good story...even though you'll probably never finish it. how come you had seto room with isis but not joey with mai and malik with anzu?
katie chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
hey i really like your story. its really good. i cant wait to see what happens next. plz hurry with the next chapter!
Swani chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Wow um that's is really funny! Seto sharing a room with Isis. OMG! LMAO!
Chibi Tea chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
*finally stops laughing* This is going to be so funny!*relises every one in the room is staring at her*Um...What this is so funny!
silky keno chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
ya need to continue
anime09 chapter 3 . 8/17/2004
UPDATE SOON!
Deranged chapter 3 . 8/1/2004
Oh my God, this fic is awesome! I've never read anything like it. Can't wait to see how it turns out. _ The only thing I would complain about it the whole MalikxAnzu thing. Anzu needs to die. *squishes her* _
Evergladelord chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Hehehe...Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHA!

Evergladelord: If Jounouchi doesn't die of shame or embarrasment or have some similar, fatal trouble, Kaiba probably isn't going to let him live, so he's just out of luck, Isn't he?
malik chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
yayness! great story... funny thing about the bra's though... *gets a funny look* ew...

continue though! its really good!
Demented Insane Spirit too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 7/13/2004
Er, so who's dating who? Malik/Anzu, Isis/Seto and Jou/Mai? OR what? I dont get it... _ Thats the only thing that's bothering me. Anyways, please read some of my fics. Bai!
Kagome x Y a s h a chapter 3 . 6/27/2004