Reviews for In the Minds of Men
kiki chapter 6 . 10/29/2018
please update, it starts really interesting
Blue chapter 6 . 8/23/2018
A split soul? That's what you're going with? And didn't even make them the same age? Why? That's pretty impractical. How does half a soul gets born before the other half?
Faery66 chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Sakihinata chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
This idea is really original ! I can't wait to read the next chapters ;)
Plus I love this kind of crossover!
Mayu chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Hey, thanks a lot for your histories, they are quite interesting and i find them really good. Could you please continue with your good job.
Thanks
Ghostunderasheet chapter 6 . 4/21/2015
Awww, I kinda like the bromance thing Harry and Sherlock have going on here... it's so cute!
Of Stories Told chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
Ok, i'm just putting this out there, is sherlock and harry merlin's reincarnation? And watson is actually arthur and that's how he could enter sherlock's mindscape? either way this tale is brilliant and i do hope that you continue it one day! :)
Of Stories Told chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
While i know they care for Harry, i can't help but cringe inwardly when they call him their only hope, anyone can destroy a horcrux, and it feels wrong to place all of their faith on a teenage boy.

I wonder what sherlock and harry are up to, and how on earth was watson able to enter sherlock's mindscape?

this is a great story, thank you for writing this tale! :)
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
cethmistmyk chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Wow! This is amazing! There are so many places this story could go! I do hope you update soon! I want to know what happens next! How does Mycroft know the word muggle?! Is it because he's got a position in the British Government? Did he find out or did someone tell him? Will Harry and Sherlock meld minds and become one person? (I assume you chose to ignore the time differences in HP and Sherlock, seeing as sherlock is in 2013 or 14 and Harry would only be in the '90s) Will John learn more about magic, will he and Sherlock ever get together!? These are questions only YOU can answer! :-D
MariaAquarius chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
i really like this story the complexity of how Sherlock and Harry think is brilliant. and when will their be romance i need to see this soon. anyways please update soon and keep up the good work

SEE YA
Laesk chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
more please, this is brilliant, I so want to read more, pretty please. thank you for what you have shared so far I look forwards to reading more as you share it with us all.
Kai19 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
Have I said yet that this story is awesome? Because it is. I can't wait to read more! This is the first time I've seen something like this, so i'm really interested as to what will happen next! Hm... wonder if Harry would recognize the Hound if he saw it? who knows, maybe it was a werewolf? *shrugs* just a thought. lol! hope to read more soon!
Godiva9 chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
This story has a interesting, original, and well written plot. I am really enjoying it so far, I look forward to seeing what happens next!
jgood27 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more