Reviews for Damsel?
tatakailittleackerman chapter 1 . 2/17
This is creative!
Natsuki D chapter 3 . 2/13
Can't wait for an update
macabreblack89 chapter 3 . 2/10
I think you're great at writing smut! That scene was pretty good ;) Please update soon if you are still continuing the story!
elex88 chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Please update soon... I have soooooo many questions that I'm willing to beg for.
TheDeathMaiden chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Love, love, love this story so far! Eren is so awkwardly adorable xD Please update soon!
WALRUSvsUSA chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Heck yeah! This is adorable yet smutty at the same time and it's cuteness is perfect! Update soon! :D
Miko Vampire chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
I ABSOLUTY LOVE HOW YOU MADE RIVAILLE, SWEET AND PAITENT YET POSSESSIVE AND PREVY WITH EREN, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
djprincessbutternuggets chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
STAY GOLDEN PONYBOY. YEEESSSS.
FiliKili chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
I know you haven't updated in awhile but if you wouldn't mine I would be eternally grateful (because this story is amazing!).
kate-sama chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
moreeeeeeeeeeee!
strawhat1227 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Damn. This story is awesome. Levi is soo nice to eren in this one.! And Eren's ring a cute little shit. xD I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much for posting. .
Wrenagade14 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I really hope you continue this Fanfic! the story and plot are great and this is all well writen so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! *grabs through the screen and shakes you*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Oh my god i looooove it!
hananotsuki hime chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I’m surprised Rivaille could walk while all that was going on…knees didn’t buckle or anything, lol…nice restraint. _ Never mind, you almost dropped him, pffft. Both parties have some serious insecurity issues…that does not make the relationship easy at all. Normally only one person in the relationship has serious insecurities, but for both of them to have them….they’re in for a bumpy ride. This chapter was great and the smut was AWESOME! Omg! It made me happy. _ Thanks for sharing this. _ I await your next chapter. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Hahaha, the “ass crack of dawn”, priceless! Oh yeah, Eren doesn’t know about the confrontation does he? Lol. Oh, he got the brows, them bushy brows, hahahahaha. Why’d Grisha drug the girl and leave? What’s with that? An earl huh? Well that’s pretty cool…so now it’s time for him to help out his dirt-poor boyfriend, lol. Soulmate? Wow, Levi, you hit is big. _ Hanji’s cool, I like her…liked her on the show and like her in your story. _ Is Eren reacting to the soulmate thing or did he just randomly come up with the thought of visiting Levi purely from his own will? I think Levi laughing is adorable. If I were Eren, I’d be afraid to touch anything. Is he really masturbating in this man’s bathroom? Pffft, hilarious. Feeling like a pile of hot shit…hahahahahahaha! That whole conversation was awkward, lol…poor Eren…least he’s gonna get his rocks off. _ Awesome cliffie by the way, hahaha, great chapter! _ And yes, there are people that still read A/N, I find them amusing. _