Reviews for Wild Dogs
Luckenhaft chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
To quote Trevor Philips, "Well I'll be fucked."

And to quote this friend/co-worker of my mother, "Fuck me running."

This is gettting fun. :)-grinning wickedly

I a
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I think you have captured Micheal's, and Trevor's personalities well. Kind of annoyed how the potentially good stories don't get as many reviews as they deserve.

Welp... That's life for you. :)

I a
MaddKossack115 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Ok, this is doing great - better than some of the GTA V fics I've seen, at least. Especially liked Packie's chapter: feels like a perfect representation of everybody's favorite hard-partying, coke-snorting Irishman!

"Something about his scarred face is familiar; Michael swears he's seen him at the Vanilla Unicorn." So, Wade's in the truck with Trevor, Packie, and Mira? Wonder what Trevor needs him for... outside of "distraction" or "human shield".

So, it looks like the "Wild Dogs" are about to make their first Heist? Wonder what sort of job Trevor has his eyes on this time?

Any other Heist members going to make an appearance? Since the Wild Dog's are Trevor's thing, it'd be a no-brainer to bring in Chef, and quite a few of them could offer certain perspectives on the wannabe-criminals trying to break into their level of work.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
This is great stuff! Please keep it up.
MaddKossack115 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Well this is certainly an interesting premise, and an entertaining way to start it. I think an explosion of amateur crime following "The Big Score" would've been a more justifiable premise for GTA Online than setting it a few months before GTA V began, and I do sort of wonder what kind of would-be master thieves make the cut.

One thing I had trouble with was the shift from the main story to Micheal's flashback, and back again. If you do any more flashbacks, could you possibly break them up from the main story with a series of dashes like this:

P.S. Plan on bringing in some of the actual Heist Crew Members from GTA V in on the action? Might be interesting to see which of them pulled off which Heists, and how they would get along with Trevor and his "Wild Dogs".