Reviews for For the Dawn
Alanna chapter 1 . 5/26
Wow what a wonderfull story
naruita14 chapter 1 . 3/9
J'adore cette fanfic,je l'ai lu et relu je ne c'est combien de fois.
C'est dommage qu'il y est pas de suite.
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 2/16
Wow, that was kind of amazing ;)
Anguis Reginam chapter 1 . 2/8
Ohhhghh this was so freaking good! I hope for a sequel. Holy rabies
seraphina106 chapter 1 . 1/26
will there be a sequel?
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 1/13
That was lovely. I don't really like how Sasuke was treated considering I don't really think Sasuke betrayed Itachi. Yes he betrayed Naruto but not Itachi. I would have loved to know more of Naruto's feelings but this story was long and great.
pineapple-Tattoo chapter 1 . 1/6
Very unique, I really wasn't expecting most of those plot points, I really liked how you wrote it. And dang I only realized till I got at the end that you didn't seperate into chapters. Sauskes little arc in there was very different and interesting. I think my favorite part was the casino mission and when naruto went back to the village with itachi being his very impressive body guard. Awesome story
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
I am thrilled to have read this! Well, re-read it but it's still great! Not to mention I'd forgotten most of it anyways.
namisnakama chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I love this story! this is certainly different and very nicely so- I've always wondered what it would be like for naruto to meet nagato through different circumstances and this makes me feel warm and happy. yes, sasuke is still having a hard time but he does better than before. itachi too. Im glad naruto decided to take his future into his own hands- even losing his dream of becoming hokage as a downside his future looks brighter than ever.
Naruto Meowzers chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Wow. I completely forgot how awesome this story was! You portray all these characters perfectly, they never seem to be OOC, especially Itachi. I completely understand why it's a one-shot, but perhaps you would consider making it a two shot? It could be about Naruto and Itachi's relationship developing further, or Danzo and Orochimaru coming after Naruto and Sasuke. Either way, those are simply ideas, and you are the author. Please do write more about Naruto and Itachi!
Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzes
PetitPentagram chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
That's really good, i wouldn't mind a sequel even though i totally understand why you stopped here.

Just one remark, it is quite long, and maybe cutting it in two or three would have made it easier to read in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
raeesmerelda chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I really wish there was more. What's here is very, very, good.
Gypsyann chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
You are an amazing writer and I hope you write a second part to this story
hope02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
please do a continuation this is so good, I haven't read a great fanfiction in a long time. Most are good but you have amazing skills
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »