Reviews for For the Dawn
Naruto Meowzers chapter 1 . 5/22
Wow. I completely forgot how awesome this story was! You portray all these characters perfectly, they never seem to be OOC, especially Itachi. I completely understand why it's a one-shot, but perhaps you would consider making it a two shot? It could be about Naruto and Itachi's relationship developing further, or Danzo and Orochimaru coming after Naruto and Sasuke. Either way, those are simply ideas, and you are the author. Please do write more about Naruto and Itachi!
Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzes
PetitPentagram chapter 1 . 2/23
That's really good, i wouldn't mind a sequel even though i totally understand why you stopped here.

Just one remark, it is quite long, and maybe cutting it in two or three would have made it easier to read in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
raeesmerelda chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
I really wish there was more. What's here is very, very, good.
Gypsyann chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
You are an amazing writer and I hope you write a second part to this story
hope02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
please do a continuation this is so good, I haven't read a great fanfiction in a long time. Most are good but you have amazing skills
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
wish u would update..moorrrreee
Codename-SN chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I very much liked the way you portrayed their relationship. It was nicely done!
suicidal-sinner chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Loved it!
Raiju Tsuiga chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Was this a one-shot or do you plan on continuing this story?
You are a very good writer and I hope to read more.
Drk Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
WOW, great story! I hope you write a sequel, I would love to read it and see where this story goes. I love how you changed one detail and made a completely different story.

Again great job.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Literally beautifulstory
Carnival Poet chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I've probably read this story about half a dozen times by now. Figured it was about time I wrote out my appreciation. I'm actually surprised that more people haven't dropped a line. Maybe the length of the oneshot seemed too daunting. Their loss.

I can honestly say that this is one of my favourite stories I've read on fanfiction. In any category with any pairing. I think the characters stayed in character but weren't predictable or written in such a cliche.

I enjoyed how the good guys weren't saints and the bad guys weren't the devil incarnate. No one is supercharged or a blushing weakling, they all simply just are, in an imperfect and chaotic world.

Sasuke and Naruto's dynamics are tense, but on the mend. Naruto still keeps his optimism for Sasuke while the other still hold a grudging respect.

Sasuke and Itachi are written very interestingly. Their dynamic rather reminds me of when they team up against Kabuto in the anime. Sasuke reserves a sense of hero worship for his brother while the elder still cares for the younger. It's quite touching.

I highly enjoyed the interaction between Itachi and Naruto. I mean, I would have liked something a little more explicit (not overly) but from reading your other Naruto fanfic, I understand it isn't your style. Which is cool. I still would have enjoyed seeing their relationship shown in a more romantic light versus something that could be mistaken for that of a sibling (if you ignore the casino scene, but that could just be acting). I mean, the story IS rated M. But yea, still good.

It would be interesting to see what happens next, but it still ended in a good place, with a lot of loose ends tied up. I'd love to see a few of the council members get what's coming to them. Or Sakura. I've never been a fan of hers. And even though she only made a brief appearance here, she made me want to slap her and tell her to grow up.

I've always loved Shika. I really enjoy how you portray him (in both your stories) with the whole "just tell me what you already know" and then his quiet acceptance of what's going on around him. Such a cool guy.

And finally, I just wanted to commemorate you on one line that has always stuck with me in regards to Itachi. "but he hadn't quite been able to remove the taint of poison that always flavored his speech". For some reason whenever I read a fanfiction with Itachi or even see him in the anime, I always think of his voice that way now. To me it just described to a tee the sound of hiss voice for me and no one has nailed it quite as well as you have. It's often described as sultry or seductive or dangerous (depending on the situation) but those never read quite right to me. Tainted with poison. Now that's brilliant and to me, encompasses Itachi completely.

As a whole, well done and thank you for sharing!
hana-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wat... i feel so conflicted.. TTTT but i also support naruto XD but anyway this is a very good story (i even delayed doing my project that i should be doing now because it's due in two days just to finish this XD) well this is a very unique plot that ive stumble upon after reading the introduction and was very interesting, so it was all worth it w

I was a bit disappionted with the minimal itanaru fluff 3