Reviews for Young, Wild, Free
Rnbyne chapter 1 . 8/23
I love it, please tell me this is not the end... I M french and I have learn some new vocabulary so it's a bonus for me lol continue continue please!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/5
Not bad at all:-)
kazorashi chapter 1 . 4/26
I've been wanting to read something like this since I watched the movie. It felt like I was reliving my 18th year with Robin. And Sanji and Zoro were so sweet! I really enjoyed this. I liked the whole bit. The jumping, the smoking, the past telling, the drinking, the swimming, the catching, the flirting, Sanji and Zoro, Robin experiencing her 18 again...

Zoro's woo-hoo and Robin me life. Thanks for writing this and adding all the fun things being young, wild, and free can bring to someone.
Namior Robin chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Continue please
omagerdnerdynord chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
i actually was looking for something similar after i watched one piece Z, so i'm really glad you wrote this :)
i love fun robin and "drunk" zoro! they're much more open and it feels like all their "walls" are down!
could you write more of this? it would be great! i'd like to see more of the young mugiwaras' adventures!
there are endless possibilties!
Blame-It-On-Magellan chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
OMG This was adorable. Even though I'm like a hardcore ZoRo fan, I just couldn't help but feel all giggly at the SanRo parts. . However, the kissing scene won me over. The movie confused the hell out of my feelings. I didn't know if I WANTED Robin to stay 18, or to have her go back to 30, because she seemed upset...Anyways, really great plot, and I love the addicting simplicity of it...Can I ask an irrelevant favor? O.o What happened to Ask Your Heart? I was dying the last few months just waiting. . You're such an amazing writer, please continue with your fics! Either one shots or stories, they're all so great!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
SEIS-CHAN! :D *GLOMPS* It's been quite a while since I saw you here! I'm glad to know you're still active! :)

This fic was funny! Kinda weird, though, since I'm not used to reading about Robin acting, well, not Robin-like. XD Lol! It was still a good read! I hope you continue that other fic you started a while back. :) See you around!
Chikage Zorobin chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
It's nice..
I love how you made Robin do everything she'd not do when she was in her eighteen.. Sanji and Zoro were so amazing without their ritual regularly arguments. And I love how you made Robin and Zoro kissed.. awww.. so cute.. :D
Peachie . D chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I loved it. The idea of having Robin do the things she didn't do when she was eighteen was adorable, she really went all out with those two big, strong men. The jumping off into the water had me kind of nervous, you know, with Robin being a hammer. But when Zoro caught her and they had their little moment on shore, that mustt had been my favorite part.
Kojo208 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was pretty good I like how they kept saying Zoro or Robin was drunk. Happy that your still writing fics