Reviews for Agape
hoot17 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This story was so nice. It was wonderfully written. I loved every word!
Taiga Scarlett chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
oh my gosh! ! sob!
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I'm literally crying… I constantly have to remind myself that this is a fan fiction/prompt. Honestly, this was so beautiful and I just cannot handle this omg I'm favoriting
Yumiko Koumori chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is so beautiful and it made me tear up.
Cocoaspaces chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Wiping my eyes.

That was beautiful

Amazing, intricate, awe-inspiring, lovely

I love it
AunKhoune chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This made me teary and bittersweet but the healing comfort and love is what makes the endig so well written. Would love to read something more like this, haven't cried reading a fanfiction in a long time. Thank you :)
Miss Evil Muffins chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was so sweet. It made me a little sad but they,'ll get through it :)
redoctoberrose chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
That was fantastic and I think I'm gonna cry.
Lady Creator chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was the best Free fan fiction I've ever read. Seriously, everything about it was too beautiful for words! You kept them in character, but you added another side to them that made me love them even more. Love it!
tecnicalKnockout chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
again i am speechless...
First of all i don't think I've ever read a narration of the act of swimming ... ever ...and the way you did it was just so engaging it was just perfect , right off the bat.

The way you gave us no indication of Nitoris condition until Rin actually took hold of the chair there was an instant in my mind i felt the moment where the whole story just changed for me.

We all know Rin as a strongly emotional character, and it all felt very real,the tenderness i felt from him during the treatment, that first meeting in the hospital, right down to the end.

it can be hard to understand nitoris complete selflessness and it makes you wonder is he truly happy but the end really brings it all in and and just solidifies "yes".

i could go on just page over page with each sentence of this beautiful piece but ill stop now

your work is my cure for writers block ;)
Dislievenir chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
X) this story .. omg i was like what? hes in a wheel chair. i was so sad and then rin . felt like crying. and im not one to cry. it was really good
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh my god, this was ravishing. I love how you threw in the curveball about Nitori's handicap so unexpectedly: everything seems normal at first and then OH MAN SUDDENLY YOU'RE IN THE FETAL POSITION FROM FEELS OW.

This was brilliantly executed - your writing style is so animated and elegant and just beautiful, your work is truly a joy to read. Characterization was spot-on, the plot was fluid and flowed amazingly. I adore your eye for detail; it's clear to see you put a lot of research behind handicap into this, and that's an admirable quality in a writer. I love how you pinpointed the details of Nitori's condition and how it really changed the course of his life.

And oh, Rin. What excellent character development you showed with him here while still keeping him in character! His and Nitori's conflicting personalities would be hard to pinpoint, especially within the dynamics of a relationship, but you pulled it off spectacularly. This was so touching and the ending made me, like Rin, want to cry and then laugh. Well done!
BaeeTown chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This was the best fucking thing I've ever read. Out of the hundreds of Free! fics, this was the best one. This story touched my heart and it was so beautifully written. I am taken aback by the amount of talent it must of taken to write this.
Lushi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
OH MY GOD THIS MADE ME CRY SO HARD WHY WHY

okay but in all seriousness this was really beautiful and well written but so frickin sad. 10/10 would read again
LookForTheTruth chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
That was adorable, thank you. :)