Reviews for What Does the Fox Say?
kyzalon chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I've always wondered. Thank you for this glorious, 93 word cluster of sentence happiness.
HumAlong chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Hahahah hilarious!
Rat-Man chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Brilliant one-shot!
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Ha, yes it does Kyuubi.
Missingwings chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I can totally see this. Naruto's and Kurama's first reaction to the song would be hilarious
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I freaking love this!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
? Okkaaaayyyy!?
FluffyDragonsLiveInMyHouse chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
My god, it's 2 am, I'm sick, I may or may not be going to school tomorrow but...

That just made my fucking day.
Night.
Whatever.

silly kyuubi can't beat random annoying songs.
Inazuma Kaiten chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I didn't even know there was such a song until I read this and decided to hear the song.

The song is... strange, to say at least. No wait, it's completely utterly totally weird but strangely attention-catching.

I replayed the song over and over again because it was just so damn funny and I couldn't stop laughing as I imagined Kurama's expression. (Plus it was somewhat addicting but shh, don't tell anyone that). Huh, it must be very degrading to him.

Hehehe, I wonder what the other Tailed Beasts say about this?
moonlight769 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I wanna draw this! XD Very funny!
moonlight769 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
XD lol... I dressed up as a fox on Halloween (I got my costume before that song was popular) and at school people kept on saying "what does the fox say?" At first I said nothing, but if for the reaallly annoying people who kept on asking me and asking me I said "The fox says shut up, idiot."
Ttran2323 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Et tu, Phoenix? You went there?
I honestly can't blame Kurama for his response. That must be degrading as hell to him.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was funny and I like have that song just stuck in my head ever since I heard it!
SMMA chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
... You didn't ... XD lol
LesMislover2013 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Lol weirdest/funniest song in the universe! I laughed SO hard wen I saw the title! AWESOME SAUCE!