Reviews for I'll Ask For The Sea
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2018
Great story.
Tearrer chapter 12 . 10/14/2018
Oh my gosh I've been binge reading a ton of CS OUAP fics and this is the first time I've been blindsided! Ha! How fantastic you got me. A lot of these Emma goes on a pirate ship stories are very similar. Hook has been working for Regina! I had to drop a review. I literally laughed aloud from surprise. I am so excited to continue.
LeutnantsPrincess chapter 25 . 6/8/2018
This was very beautifully written. I love all the twists and hope you did write that sequel. Thank you for sharing.
Em Tornado chapter 25 . 2/18/2018
YOU EFFING ROCKED THIS STORY! love it!
Liz chapter 25 . 1/20/2018
Really loved it!
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 20 . 10/24/2017
I cannot read 'inconceivable' without hearing it the way that the guy in Princess Bride says it
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
I just found this story as I'm a new fan and its binged watched all seasons! I so love everything Captain Swan and hated Neal from day 1! Ha Love that you agree!
kate chapter 25 . 7/23/2017
I'm not into fanfiction usually but this was beautiful especially the ending! I need more, I'd love them to be married and have a child some day, that'doesn't be perfect!
musicnlyrics chapter 25 . 6/29/2017
Fabulous! Adventure and pirates-the best combination. You've done a wonderful job with the characters, and I loved the tribute to Henry.

Thanks for sharing!
AWPuRpLePoPtArT chapter 25 . 4/28/2017
E-Gads I love this story! As fate would have it, the night I read the chapter about mermaids was when I happened to catch the episode when Hook gives Ursula back her voice. Found it oddly fitting. Anyways as I said I love this story and the way you have written these wonderful characters!I hope to enjoy more of your stories soon!
Tony7323 chapter 25 . 4/12/2017
Well have to say that I found your story a few days ago and. I really liked it a lot well done nicely written...
Tigana1968 chapter 25 . 3/1/2017
Wonderful story, Thank You for writing it.
Tigana1968 chapter 10 . 2/28/2017
Wow
Tigana1968 chapter 7 . 2/27/2017
Fantastic, I hope you still read reviews .
Tigana1968 chapter 5 . 2/27/2017
It was great don't be so hard on yourself !