Reviews for Asuka, Shinji, and the Thousand Cranes
Mikumiku chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hmm... I like it! Except I'm quite sure it was 'Sadako', not 'Sadeko', but it was still very nice! I enjoyed it very much!
sm8430328 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
The story of Sadeko Sasaki and Hiroshima! Ohmigosh, I remember the librarian reading that book to my class in like, grade two! I was too young to understand the enormity of the crisis, though... I think I'll try to find the book at the library.

As for your story, I greatly enjoyed it! I'm actually quite pleased you did not add a kiss scene, because I agree it would not fit the mood, and I generally dislike kisses, with only a couple exceptions. No reason why, I just don't.

I'm glad you wrote this. To favourites it goes!

/ /Novaki/ /
gossip stone chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
That was adorable. I've always wanted to try that, but origami is not my strong suit. This was nicely written, I enjoyed it a lot.
ryansmalls chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I have come to the conclusion that you cannot be human. There is no way a normal mortal can write the works of art that you do.
The Mighty Banana chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I just wanted you to know that my eyes got a little watery...probably just some dust.
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Nice. Really, really, nice. Quiet, and very touching.
Hidari chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I love it, beautiful story.
blokhed chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow this story was so sweet i almost cried! its perfect when i was trying to find the review box i ended up reading it again and thats when you knowing you have a great memorable story
Spike of Doom chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
You know ive read a few of your storys now and each one i noticed the fluff stops after they admit their love for one another To Themsleves, not to each other... do you know how torturing that is! but your stoys are so good i cant flame it if i wanted to!
New chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Actually, there's a book called "Sadeko and Thousand Paper Cranes." I believe that that was one of the few books I cry after reading. It's very good... but very sad.

Anyways, very, very good fic. Excellent grammar, awesome spelling, and pretty nifty ending.

Oh, and what is a WAFF fic?
Rocket chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
I'm not one for WAFF, and I really liked this. What a charming little story! :)
Demented Koneko chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Aww, this was a really sweet story. I thought their interactions were very realistic and i agree that a kiss would seem to sudden.
Great story! _
Duo The Dark Magician chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Man, I read this, oh, I don't know, 2 years ago, and I never got around to reviewing this. This is something that truely touches my heart as something I could see happening in the show. A heartwarming in every aspect of the story. One of my very favorates.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Nice fic! Really nice. I like the whole thing of Asuka and Shinji spending time together. You could put more at the end thou. Like making them kiss or something.

Keep on writing

High Hopes Here

Danny
David Seitz chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Never did I think I would see a WAFFY fic keeping the characters within themselves, very litle OOC if any at all, I got no idea how you pulled that off but great job. Excellent fic.